Turn of the table

"somi"

"Oh,Good morning unnie,how was your sleep?"

"Good, I wanna ask you something."

"Umm..okay"

"Was I in love with jungkook?" Annie asked with her hopeful eyes.

"Unnie who told-"

"Just tell me baby. Did I love him?"

Somi sighed.

"Yes you did. You were in love with him."

"Yeeaahhh." Annie jumped in happiness.

Somi looked her confusedly.

"What happened to you? "

"Nothing,one more question."

"Hmm?"

"Who is Eunwoo?"

Somi widen her eyes. Is she remembering something?

"Unnie are you remembering something?"

"*Tch* just tell me na!"

"Firstly you tell me who told you about him?"

"He himself. Well he is calling me from past two days regularly. Infact he said that he is my boyfriend. I went to meet him-"

"You did what? Unnie how can you? You should atleast ask me before going there." Somi said in disbelief.

"I am sorry, I know I shouldn't go there. But my mind was not working then, now please tell me everything whatever you know."

Somi told her about her fake dating with Eunwoo, her reason of fake dating. But she didn't told her how jungkook were used to treat her. She doesn't want to make her sad.

"Okay, Now I am at ease." Annie sighed heavily.

"But unnie how do you know that you love jungkookshi."

Annie blushed hearing his name. She remembered how he had confessed last night.

"Actually he confessed to me last night and even told me how I was in love with him." Annie told somi happily.

"Really?" Somi asked happily.

Annie nodded her head.

"Oh unnie I am so happy for you ." Somi said and hugged her sister.

At dinning table

"What happened to you nia? Why are you limping?" Somi asked nia chewing on her bread.

"Ummm.... actually I fell last night," nia said.

"Yes she fell on jiminshi last night. Am i right jiminshi?" Annie asked smirking. Jimin coughed on his food. Nia pass a sharp glare to her.

Soon they started their brakefast. After few minutes somi felt something tickling on her legs. She looked down under the table. Jimin's foot was touching her leg continuously. She looked at jimin but he was looking at nia smirking. Meanwhile nia's gaze was down. He started rubbing her leg with his foot. Somi kicked his foot harshly.

"Oouch!"

"Are you ok jiminshi?" Somi asked sarcastically.

Jimin furrowed his brows. He looks under the table. He glares at somi and somi pokes her tongue out and mocked him.

"How was it??" Annie asked to Nia whispering.

"What??"

"Don't be innocent. First time" annie Said smirking.