party party yeah

Six fucking days......we tried hard,very hard to know about that person who actually did it.
But couldn't figure out.
No staff member has right to touch band members things. Jungkook doesn't even meet with anyone outsider.in these six days annie always found jungkook glaring at her.
"Who can it be?" Somi said pulling annie out of her thoughts.

"They don't meet outsiders but one person always comes here to meet them,and she is enough close with them" nia said thinking hard.

"Who?" Annie asked curiously

"Suzy" nia replied

"Yah, you just want reasons to put blame one her, beacuse she flirts with jiminshi " somi said rolling her eyes.

"She also flirts with jin"  nia said smirking

"What? ,when?....suzybitch, unnie nia is  right. Suzy is the culprit."  Somi said angrily.

"Sometimes I also think about it but how can be sure?"annie said

"Today is the success party of BTS latest song,she will definitely come....so we can do something." Nia suggested

"How?" Somi asked
" Leave it on me,we have to get ready to the party,we have to look beautiful " nia said excitedly.

"Yes, offcourse "somi said happily. But Annie was in deep thoughts.

"Hey everything gonna be ok"nia said softly.

"I am listening this from a week but we couldn't do anything, may be it's my last day at Bighit "annie said sadly.

"It's our last chance, unnie please don't lose hope....we will definitely find something"somi said.

"I want black dress" annie said. Both of the girls looks at her dumbfounded,isn't she was sad ?
"What,party party yeah"annie said giggling. they all burst out laughing.

At the party

Three of them reached at the party floor.

Members were already there.they all were looking handsome as always.

they all were looking handsome as always

Suzy was also there. In a short dress , revealing her half clevage,she was giggling and talking to the members.

"Yah! I just hate her" somi exclaimed

"Patience princess,tonight we will definitely expose her" nia said smirking.

"Tonight is gonna be a long night" annie said and sighed.

Jungkook looked at Annie and clenched his jaws. Soon the music starts and everyone starts dancing. Yoongi was not dancing,he didn't like these types of things.

"Guys,let's make it extra entertaining.....we will put masks on our faces and continuously change our partners when light will on we have to dance with that person who will be infront of us...okay....." J- hope said.

The light's were faded dim. And it was hard to recognise someone in this state, everybody started dancing and the light's also came as they could see each other faces. Seeing his eyes,Annie's eyes widened and jaw dropped. Cause whatever happens,she can not forget these doe eyes,which belongs to him.....jungkook.
Jk also gritted his teeth,as Annie's face was not also unnoticed by him.they both removed their masks.

On the other hand somi was in front of jin,but nia was in front of namjoon and Jimin was in front of Suzy, nia clenched her fists in anger.jimin looked at nia and smirked beacuse he knows very well that nia likes him.

Jungkook's eyes turned dark automatically,annie gulp and looked around. She started to back away but suddenly a strong hand griped her wrist,Annie's eyes widened beacuse it was jk's hand.her heart starts beating faster. She gulps what is going on,but something hard for her is upcoming. She tried to remove his hand but he grabbed her left hand and left it on his right shoulder and grabbed her right hand and pull her closer by waist. Annie gasped and bumped on his hard chest,she could feel his heart beat are as fast as hers.
Music starts,all the couple starts dancing...somi was dancing happily with jin....nia was dancing with RM but her eyes were on jimin....jimin knows nia is watching him.so he was intentionally holding Suzy very close.
Annie was being danced by jk,he was pushing and pulling her towards himself,she was bumping continuously to his chest. He was making her dance like she is a doll to him,whom he can do whatever he want. He turns her around her back touched his chest , he came closer to her ears and whispered.
"What did you think huh? I forgave you! I'll never ever forgave you miss manager,you have to pay what you did to me"
He was touching her here and there,she was feeling uncomfortable...he thought he is teasing her but little did he know he was the one who is losing control on himself.suga was watching all it and he was not feeling good to see annie in jk's arms.

On the other hand nia was not paying attention so namjoon pull her closer by waist...she gasped and looked in his eyes,they were staring at each other. Jimin's smile faded witnessing this scene he left Suzy In  the middle and stops the music. Everyone stops.

"Guys, every party is incomplete without games.so please,make your own groups, and play games."jimin said forcing a smile.

Everyone starts playing some games.

BTS members, annie,somi ,nia Suzy was in VVip section.

"Guys let's play truth and dare what say"Taehyung suggested.

"Yes,yes" somi said excitedly.

" But there is a rule, we can't pick same thing two times,like if you choose truth so next time you have to choose dare." Suzy said....

They all accepted,soon the game begins.

Bottle spins...it stop in front of jin.

"Hyung are you dating someone? Taehyung asked.

Somi's heart was beating fast.what if he said yes.?

"Yes" he replied

Somi was about to cry then suddenly Jimin ask "who?"

"Myself" he replied proudly

"I am world wide handsome,I am the prettiest."he said proudly

"Self obsessed" somi mumbled but sigh in relief.

Bottle again spins and stops in front of Suzy....nia smirked and asked " how many guys you have dated till now? "

" What is your mean,I am single" Suzy said glaring at nia. Nia rolled her eyes, offcourse she is lying.

Again bottle spins and stops at Annie....

"Do you like someone here?" Suzy asked. Suga's heart beat starts increasing for her answer. She looked at jk for a second and replied.
"No"  Suga forced a smile.

Game continues, they were also giving dares to each other and drinking also.
Nia,somi ,and annie was waiting for Suzy to be drunk fully.

*Night is not end yet*