Chapter 10

Kazmir cozart
Palmview correctional facility
Miami , fl

SURROUNDED BY INMATES , Kazmir played a heated card game

SURROUNDED BY INMATES , Kazmir played a heated card game. Jdubb yelled, 'Aye, bitch stop cheating!' echoing through the prison yard, as j3 was caught cheating. The other inmates laughed, their eyes fixed on j3's guilty face.

"K3 said with a sly smirk, 'You got me fucked up,, I ain't no cheater!'"

Q yelled, 'Ahh, hell naw, K3's been cheating like a muthafucka! He's got the whole damn deck stashed up his sleeve " making everybody bust out laughing

"We ain't playing cards with you no more," "Get your ass up from the table!"

K3 laughed, 'Aww, come on Q, don't be like that! I was just getting started!'"

Everybody just laughed and started re-dealing the cards. 'Wassup with Kayori?' Jdubb asked Kazmir, giving him a suspicious look while shuffling the cards

When Kazmir transferred to the facility, Jdubb was the first person Kazmir formed a bond with. They would hang out whenever they had the opportunity, and Jdubb introduced him to the other boys, but Kazmir didn't form a close relationship with them like he did with Jdubb.

"Kayori visited yesterday , and let me tell you, she was looking and smelling good as fuck ! I almost wanted to take a bite out of her, she was so fine!"

"Man, yo ass a fool talking about wanting to take a bite out of her! You must be really feeling her, dawg," Jdubb said, laughing in response.

"Hell yeah, I even gave her a kiss on the cheek! But for now, we're just keeping it friendly," Kazmir said with a grin.

Jdubb raised an eyebrow, "Seems a little too friendly to me," he said, his tone playful but with a hint of teasing suspicion.

Kazmir chuckled and shook his head, "Man, whatever," he repeated, laughing off Jdubb's teasing.

"Nah, cuz, if you feelin' her like that, you gotta shoot your shot and ask her to be your girl , ain't no playin' around!"

"Man, I can't just ask her while I'm locked up in here! I want to do it in person, take her out on a date, and make it special, not some quick phone call or message!"

"I feel you, but I think you should still ask her out, bruh! We can make some posters and hold 'em up when you video call her, make it a special moment, you feel me? Like, 'Will you be my girl?' or something, and we'll hold up the signs and make it all romantic and shit!"

Damn J Dubb you thinking smart and shit"

Jdubb smiled, "Yeah, gotta do what it takes to help my boy out!"

" I fuck with that "

Their card game continues as they carry on talking.

Q slammed his hand on the table, "Ayyy, Siah, you got played! My hand's fire, ain't no way you gon' win!" as he laid down a straight flush.

Siah shook his head, "Man, Q, you got lucky, I had a good hand too..."

Q grinned, "Lucky? Nah, bruh, I'm just that good. You can't keep up with the king of cards."
__________________________________

The card game finally came to an end, with Q emerging victorious and Siah shakin' his head in defeat. "You got me again, Q, damn ," he said, gatherin' up the cards.

Q grinned, rakin' in his winnings., Siah, I'm the real deal, ain't nobody better."

As they packed up the game, the inmates started to disperse, their chatter and laughter fadin' into the background. Kazmir remained seated, lost in thought, his mind still on the romantic gesture he was going to do

The prison walls seemed to close in around him, the fluorescent lights hummin' overhead. Kazmir's eyes narrowed, his determination renewed. He would make it work