Chapter 9 .

Kayori west
Miami , fl

MUSCLE UP BY BOSSMAN DLOW blasted through the Mercedes Benz speakers as Kayori made her way to the facility to visit Kazmir

MUSCLE UP BY BOSSMAN DLOW blasted through the Mercedes Benz speakers as Kayori made her way to the facility to visit Kazmir. She had been talking to him as usual, like nothing was going to happen, but he didn't know she was coming. The music pumped her up as she drove

Although she felt anxious, she couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement as she was going to finally meet Kazmir face-to-face.

As the soft, robotic voice of the lady on the
GPS navigation system announced that she
had reached her destination, she carefully
pulled her car into the entrance of the facility,

Kayori carefully parked her car in the designated parking spot, turned off the ignition, and took a moment to freshen up. She grabbed her trusty bottle of 'Perfect' perfume by Marc Jacobs and gave herself a quick spritz, making sure to cover all of her scent points. To complete her routine, she applied the matching lotion, ensuring that she smelled and felt her absolute best.

Walking into the doors, she had to go through the standard procedure that is required when visiting someone. This involved stopping at the front desk to sign in and receiving a visitor's badge to wear.

She adhered to the established protocols and patiently waited in the visitation room, where the facility allowed for face-to-face interactions at a table, rather than relying on phones or partitioned walls.

Following a brief wait, two officers escorted Kazmir into the room, and upon recognizing her , he displayed a shocked expression before smiling and approaching her as the officers removed his handcuffs.

He greeted her with a smile and said, Wassup, pretty girl? Give me a hug. Kayori stood up and hugged him briefly before an officer interrupted, saying, Don't hug for too long in here, or someone might leave with a baby.

Laughing at his joke, they both sat down

"Not gonna lie, you smell good as hell - what you got on ? ," he said, still savoring the scent after their hug.

"Thank you and I'm rocking my Marc Jacobs today !' she said with a smile, proudly acknowledging her stylish scent.

"That shit smell good, you need to wear that all the time when you come and visit."

Raising her eyebrows playfully, she responded,
'Boy, who said I was going to visit you more?
This might be the last time!

"See now you're just talking out your neck" he shot back, his expression twisted in disdain.

"Nah, you're talking about me coming and visiting, who said I was going to visit you more?" she teased, a playful glint in her eye.

"Kayori, don't play with me," he said, his voice low and playful, as he licked his lips and chuckled

His playful threat sparked a flutter in her chest, and a warm sensation spread through her body

" how I'm playing with you ?"

"Because why you saying that shit ?"

" I was just playing and you know that "

" hm better be "

" you always thinking you somebody daddy "

" I am through "

" shit not mines "

" keep thinking that " he mumbled lowly chucking

" what you said ?"

" nothing mama , you don't got clients today ?

" I do after i leave here , I just had to come and vist you first "

"I didn't even know you was coming , I gotta watch out for you now lil sneaky ass "

" boy you funny as hell I'm not sneaky, it was a damn surprise "

" you was still being sneaky with it "

"Okay but it was a surprise "

" a good ass suprise too , you need to suprise me more often "

" boy I'll try"

Smacking his teeth, he licked his lips, moving his leg a little in his chair as he stared at her

" you staring a little too hard "

" I'm sorry,you just pretty as fuck that's all "

" you don't got to tell me that , I know that "

" girl-"

" im playing but thank you handsome "
__________________________________

Their two hours of visitation were almost up, and the conversation started to wind down.

He stood up, pulling her up with him, and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. He whispered in her ear, 'See you later, pretty girl! Then, he kissed her on the cheek and smiled, making her blush.

" Bye kazmir "

- they finally met in person🥹🥹🥹
- how yall feeling about this chapter?
- I was getting  lazy asf when they was talking I'm sorry but I wasn't gonna go into full detail with all that .
- I'm not going to school because I finished all my classes and everything ended up getting honor roll so I will try to update more.
- make sure y'all read my other book too 🫶🏽

T H A N K  Y O U  FOR READING 💕💕💕