Seokjin stepped inside the room without a second thought. The room is not as dark or creepy as he imagined but it's an open chamber, the big windows with a view of the lawn, and moonlight has fallen on the bed making those rose petals on it more beautiful. The candles are arranged in the Pentagon shape in every corner of the room, and the fruits, milk, and some dishes are placed beside the bed as the king wishes.

' I don't think he can take my thrusts, he looks too fragile'

The words still echo in his ears as he takes a seat on the bed. The custom is different for a royal consort, someone who wedded the king lawfully, with all the blessing of the clan. For a royal consort, the king would be waiting to receive him or her for his life, but for a concubine, who is just a body to satiate the king's ruts he needs to come and present himself first, waiting for the alpha to look at him, scent him or if he is lucky will get fucked by him.

Seokjin never lived this life.

He checks the knives that he kept under his sleeve, some tied around the thighs hidden under the cloth. He took the position as he was told. Waiting for the king.

It's been an hour he's waiting for the king, the candles are half burnt, and wax layers are building on the tables. He doesn't know if he should get up and ask the guards but what they will know? A sigh leaves his mouth. His eyes fill up against his wish, he dreamt about a night like this on countless nights. It's been one year since everything ended.

His train of thought suddenly ceases when he hears the hissing sound. He turns to the window, it feels as if someone is there. Jin gets up from the bed and walks to the window. Then he realizes the widows can be open from inside and he can straightaway go to the lawn. And he does while removing his veil. Looking for the sound.

He can see the guards in faraway guarding the getaway. How come anyone can cross these seven layers of protection to come inside the king's pleasure room?  Why they would even do it? Is it anyone who wants to kill the king? thinking he will be disarmed when he is having sex. It makes sense. Jin walks around the lawn looking for any inklings. But nothing. He can sense another wolf in the vicinity but how can he not find him?

Jin's left ear moves sensing the fine sound making him take a step backward, he moves a knife out of his sleeve and throws it straight at Bush, he can hear it falling on the ground. The target missed, and two more times he missed the target again. Then the intruder came out of the bush, running away from Jin's knives but one knife stuck to the intruder's left arm. He doesn't think before taking out all of his knives to catch that person.

All of his next knives hit walls or the ground but never the man who is running around the lawn. Finally, Jin is out of the knives he kept for his safety.

" Such poor eyesight"

He hears the man talk who is now walking towards him. And he removes his mask to reveal his face. And it's the Jeon Jungkook.

" You.."

" Again, such poor eyesight"

Jin bows at him not answering the question in his eyes.

" Total of 12 knives. Interesting. Can you explain to me why you hid these knives?"

" It's for my protection"

Jin speaks for the first time in front of Jungkook who is gazing at him from head to toe.

" You are wearing the red, silky cloth. As my taste"

" Your servants prepared me "

Jungkook nods his head before closing the gap between them, he removes the knife which is stuck in his arm, leading to bleeding. He traces Jin's face from his forehead to cheek to chin, the king's blood trailing down as a knife traces his skin.

" It's, Your Royal Highness, for you"

" Forgive me, Your Royal Highness"

" Such an easy surrender. I wonder what would have happened if the knife pierced through my heart"

" There should heart for that, your Royal Highness"

Jungkook laughs a loud. As if the earth is shaking with intensity.

" Right!! Rip off your gown and clean my wound"

Jungkook walks back to the chamber takes a seat in the resting chair and closes his eyes waiting for Jin. 

Jin takes the clean washed clothes from the closet and the bowl, he pours the drinking water into the bowl and sits beside Jungkook. He cuts open the cloth on his arm area before cleaning it. Once the cloth touches Jungkook's arm he opens his eyes and looks at the cloth Jin is holding, he snatches it and throws it away.

He wraps his palm around Jin's nape and pulls him to his face. An inch away between them.

" I don't joke around, Jin. You will do what I say"

" I'm not going to remove my clothes"

" The consequences would be really bad"

As if unbothered about the consequences, Jin takes another cloth and keeps it on the bleeding area after wetting it while Jungkook's knife traces on Jin's neck, he pokes at one point making blood ooze out. But Jin doesn't budge he continues to clean the wound.

" Wow....hmm....story going to be interesting from now on then"

" I don't know what you are talking about, your highness. "

Jungkook drops the knife and sleeps back, letting Jin continue, who cleans the wound and wraps it with a fresh cloth.

" You need to get treated, otherwise you may get infected, your highness"

" Don't you think who caused the wound should be the one treating it"?

Jungkook asks looking at Jin

" One who hurts can never bring peace, Your Royal Highness"

" I love the hurt though. So till my wound heals make sure you take care of it. That means you need to meet me every day."

" Your Highness-"

" oh I forgot, shouldn't I be fucking you by now "

Jin chokes on his spit making Jungkook smirk. But he won't get more time to process what's going on as Jungkook gets up and invades his personal space. He takes steps back as Jungkook takes steps forward, he collides with the bed and falls on the bed as if he is presenting himself to Jungkook. He tries to get up but Jungkook hovers over him, leaving no way to escape.

His fingertips graze Jin's wrist as if he's finding his pulse. He finds it and presses it down making Jin raise his body in response, unwillingly.

" Tell me what you want?"

His breath fans on Jin's nape, making a thin layer of sweat form on it.

" Tell me I will give whatever it is"

He threaded his fingers with Jin's, forcefully.

" How should i start it? Bending you down on the table or pressing you into bed?"

Jin looked dazed as if Words eluded, Jungkook looked unbothered, and h...

They stare at each other, the air gets heavy and the night gets darker as the candles blow off because of the wind. Seokjin's soul left his body when Jungkook leaned down and pressed his lips on his.

Jungkook kissed him, without warning, without permission, without even thinking. He felt the air Jin was holding was his, he needed it, so he took it back.

💜