Demon lord's worry.

FROST CONTINENT:

THIRD PERSON POV:

The whole continent is frozen. The temperature of the continent is so low that no normal being can live there. It was this cold due to Ice empress's hatred for weak beings.

The only residents of this continent are demons who serve the first demon lord, lord of the darkness- Guy Crimson.

Right at the centre of the continent where the megicule density and pressure is most, there is a massive palace covered in ice.

No, it wasn't covered in ice but rather it was completely made up of ice. Inside the palace there is a huge hall where several beings are gathered.

There are hundreds of demons of blue, green and red lineage standing at the gaps of every pillar of the big hall.

At the opposite side of the entrance gate there is a huge throne made completely out of ice. The throne is a bit higher than the floor of the hall and is connected with stairs to reach it.

The throne is made as if to show that the owner of the throne is looking down on everyone who is standing at the hall's floor. It was the throne room of the ice palace.

At the throne there was a man? sitting while crossing his legs and looking down at other demons standing at the hall.

GUY POV:

Its been three days since Veldora was released and we held the Walpurgis. Even now, we can feel the aura of both of them.

Their fight has caused a great deal of damage to the world. Like unnatural weather, earthquake, monsters mutation, mass magicules poisoning, etc.

Ughh...just what is happening there? Are those two bastards still fighting? *Sigh* I guess i have to intervene after all or else they might actually end up destroying the whole main land if not the whole material world.....

Hmm..but still that slime truly is an anomaly. He entered the picture two years ago and was so weak but now, just after two years he is as strong as a true dragon..... i have to put a leash on him before he gets too strong and situation gets out of hand.

*Sigh*((Mizery can you hear me?)) Guy asks his maid. ((Yes my lord.)) Mizery responds with outmost respect and politeness.

((Bring me some nice wine and send another demon with 'magic communication crystal' at great forest of Jura. Make sure to send a strong one so it doesn't gets detected and doesn't die easily.)) Guy orders her.

((Yes my lord, i will prepare for it as soon as possible.)) She responds in a calm and respectful tone.

((Hmm...and make sure there are no problems like last time or else...)) Guy says in a stern and threatening tone.

((Yes, as you wish my lord.)) She responds. ((You better...now go and do the assigned work.)) He said in a stern tone than cut off the 'Thought communication'.

"Ku-ku-ku-ku..let's see what you will show me this time, Slime-rimuru...fu-fu-fu." He said while giving a very sinister and eerie laugh.

[[ATTENTION. EVOLUTION OF INDIVIDUAL RIMURU TEMPEST INTO TRUE DRAGON WILL NOW BEGIN.]] Suddenly an announcement was heard throughout the whole world.

What? What the heck? What is the meaning of this? How can someone evolve into a true dragon? Ughhh.....damn you...you slime...

Suddenly someone barges through the door of the palace hall. It was a beautiful woman who was wearing blue dress with white blose and detached sleeves and blue knee length shoes.