TAMING AND NAMING...

Blanc POV:

Uhhhh...... Just what is going on here. We all three of primordial demons who are strong enough to kill a true demon lord and can wipe out a whole nation are having a hard time against this person.

We have to do something before it gets more troublesome and complicated.

Let's try by using death streak, it is my strongest attack even though I won't use it at its full potential on him but it will still be strong enough to kill him and looks like jaune and violet are doing the same which means the chances are in our favour.

What.. wh-how how is he still alive even after taking my, jaune's and violet's strongest attack at the same time. I have to calm down and think of a plan to defeat him or else we will surely lose this battle.

A plan, a plan, a plan, a plan.... Ahh yes it might work it can even hurt those true dragons if they are not careful so this person will definitely loose.

Let's use it but for that I will neet this two idiots help. Let's ask them to co-operate this time.

"Jaune, violet I have a plan to defeat him but I will need your help." Blanc called her fellow primordials.

"What are you talking about blanc we don't need plans to defeat a weakling and if you two want you can do it by youself. I will fight him and defeat him and show you that I am the strongest." Violet said with arrogance.

"Yes, we don't need plans to beat him, he is just weakling." Jaune also agreed.

"Jaune,violet this isn't the ideal timing to be prideful he is strong even stronger than me, you(jaune) and you(violet).

All three of us so we should use a plan to defeat him or else we would be his servants forever.
What is more important your pride or your freedom." Blanc said to both of them.

"Tch. I hate to atmit it but you are right we can't defeat him at this rate, we definitely need a plan." Jaune finally gave in.

"Ughhhh.....Ok I also agree with you so what is your plan, we can't just talk here idly we are in a battlefield.

He is just giving us time so he can destroy our pride with defeating us, and I will make him pay for underestimating me." Violet also crumbled.

"Ok. So listen here I think we should use our strongest attack with our all of the remaining magicules and combine it together to make a single yet destructive attack.

It will be strong enough to even defeat a true dragon." Blanc explained her plan to them.

"Even though I hate to admit it but it is quite a good idea. It will be a destructive and long ranged attack, strong enough to destroy this whole forest." Violet said with annoyance but there was also curiosity in her tone

"Yes you are right with this we can easily defeat him and teach him a lesson to never look down on us primordials." Jaune said.

"Currently he is standing there while underestimating us so let's take advantage of it and charge up our attack." Blanc announced.

""Ok let's teach this bastard a lesson."" Both violet and jaune said.

Third Person POV:

After discussing their plan they started to collect all of their energy at there palm. The energy was growing stronger and stronger it was already 10 times stronger than the attacks they previously used.

After seeing this rimuru stopped laughing and just had a smirk on his face as if underestimating them.

Once they had charged up all of there attacks it was strong, stronger than before. Now these attacks were more than 50x stronger than before but they still didn't stop they kept charging it more with magicules.