...§KILL§...

We see a blue haired person, sleeping on a giant wolf at the middle of a huge crater. That person is none other than Rimuru Tempest. He was currently resting after his long fight against his sworn- friend Veldora.

Even though his magicules has been recovered due to his Skill 'Magicules Breeder Reactor'. He still needs to heal his mental state, thus he was resting on his beloved pet Ranga.

Soon his eyes opened and than closed directly after it repeated several times until his eyes didn't got used to the light.

After blinking a few times he sat up and started thinking about something. After a while of thinking he ordered his beloved pet-

"Ranga, do you think any of our friends are still alive? Have anyone survived?" Rimuru asked ranga while looking towards his palm which held nothing.

"Yes, master I was able to communicate sir. Soui a few days ago." Ranga said this to rimuru while wagging his tail.

"Oh good for you..."

"...."

《....》

"WHAT THE FUC-"

A FEW MOMENTS LATER:

"So ranga basically you are telling me that while I was supposedly dead one month ago you got a thought communication from soui that he is taking survivors of Tempest to Eurazania and other half to Dwargon.

You couldn't tell me that because you wanted me to see all of this myself and after that you couldn't tell me that because of my rampage and evolution and when after evolution you were going to tell me, you yourself went into evolution slumber and when you woke up you couldn't tell me because I was fighting Veldora and you didn't wanted to interfere at it and make me distracted. So now you told me when I asked you about it. Right?" Rimuru asked.

"Yes, perfectly correct. Your memory is so strong, you are the strongest master. Awooooo." Ranga said while giving a loud hawl which echoed throught the sky and while wagging his tail making a gust of storm.

"Firstly stop wagging your tail, it's annoying." After rimuru said this ranga had a gloomy look but he stopped wagging his tail. "Good! Now secondly where are they? What were they doing when Tempest was being attacked?

Ranga contact my every subordinate and tell them to bring as many monsters who either follow me or want to follow me alongside them." Rimuru said with serious face.

"As you wish master." After that Ranga went silent and rimuru leaned back once again on ranga and hugged his fur.

His lips curred upside showing his warm and genuine smile after knowing his people are alive, his people are safe.

It's been a while and range still hadn't responded, rimuru got a little worried and looked towards ranga and saw him with shocked, gloomy and angered face. After seeing this rimuru got worried.

Hmm why isn't ranga responding, what happened. When I looked at ranga while thinking that I saw something which I didn't wanted to see.

Why is his expression that of shocked, angered and depressed did something happened? Did they got hurt? Did they got betrayed by Dwargon and Eurazania. These were the first thoughts which invaded my mind.