FIGHT WITH HINATA.

THIRD PERSON POV.:

There is a bluish-grey wolf,with a huge star at its forehead,running at stunning speed that no normal human can see it.

The wolf was running at a unpaved road created by constant carriage moving or people walking. But it didn't hinder it's speed.

The wolf was looking so big and majestic that one could not take his eyes off of it. But there was somthing that was different. There was a girl/boy sitting on top of it.

The unknown individual had bluish-silver hair, a blue coloured full sleeve top, black thin pants and a light brown_orange scarf made of different wools and oons, he has a perfect face which resemble more towards a girl.

The unknown individual's good body figure and stunningly beautiful face made it look like a "goddess" from fairytales.

Rimuru pov:.:

Hmmm now that I have saved the kids from danger and completed my promise. These kids won't be having trouble in there usual life.

Now I should also focus on my work as a king and make my people happy.

I also have another promise I made with some loud dragon which I have to do,but that's for later for now I should return to my home, my tempest, where my people are.

But there is this feeling that says something is wrong. You can se it as gut feeling or something, but it isn't good. I should probably return as soon as possible.

"Ranga I think this is far enough from the city's gate we shoud use teleportation now." I said to him.

"As you wish master." Ranga replied.

They stood there for a while, not moving at all.

Huh? what is happening why can't I use teleportation. Great sage what is happening, give me report.

《Report. Master you are inside a strong holy barrier. Purifying all magicules in surrounding areas. Making it impossible to use teleportation.》

What?!!, what are you talking about? why I didn't sensed any barrier activation?

"Ranga get inside my shadow, I think we are being ambushed." RIMURU said while coming down from wolf.

"But master if we are being ambushed I should probably stay outside to help you out." He responded in worry.

"No ranga I think this isn't as simple as it looks like. You should get inside my shadow to be safe, if I need you I will summon you immediately but for now you should stay inside my shadows." I responded to him tto calm his worries.

"As you wish master." Ranga goes inside RIMURU'S shadow.

Suddenly a guy with bluish skin with black hair and a single horn at the middle of forehead with many injuries appeared.

"Lo-Lord ri-rimuru yo-you should run. Someone has ambushed you." He said while kneeling.

"Soui what happened to you how did you get so hurt." RIMURU asked while getting closer to the man now known as soui.