chapter 10

Namjoon came with a flower bouquet in his hands.He gave the bouquet to me and hugged his bandmates, one by one.

"Orchid symbolizes love,beauty,
prosperity, abundance, good health and success! ", he smiled at me as I clutched the bouquet to my heart.

" I wish you success, Kimiya-sshi!",he looked into my eyes as I sniffed the flowers.

"Thanks!", I said as he nodded and made his way to the sofa.He took off his leather jacket and put it over the back of the sofa.

" So,did anything happen after I was gone?",he chuckled as I offered him tea.He bowed to me while taking the cup from my hand.His fingers brushed against my mine as he smiled.

"Yes!", Tae said.

" No!",I said at the same time and looked at him.He looked away immediately.

"Aigoo!Who should I belive!", Namjoon laughed a bit as he sipped on his tea.

" She did something.... ",Tae described everything as colors drained from Namjoon's face.He was very disappointed.

" Ask her to fix me! She will do so only if you tell her to",he looked at me.

"You told him everything except that!", I threatened gim but he seemed to be fearless.

" what?",Namjoon put his cup back on the table.

"He was saying obnoxious things about us", I tucked my strands behind my ears.

" Us?",Namjoon was confused.

"You and me...", I trailed off.Namjoon closed his eyes shut while clenching his fist.He facepalmed himself while Jin hit Tae's arm.

" You know what,Tae.You're not a kid!Not a teen either!",Namjoon half-yelled.

"Grow up, man!", he yelled at Tae and Tae didn’t even budge.

" Ask her to fix my hand!",Tae yelled back.

"I can't!", I yelled too.

" Why?",everyone asked except Namjoon.

"That's a curse from me.Well,I can't lift it up because... ", I sighed while sitting down.

" I just can't!",I yelled.

"He made me angry and I can't!", I bit my nails.I can't tell them that I have to kiss him to fix it up.There's no way I'm telling them.

" Do I have to live with it?",Tae asked.I nodded.It better be this way.Still,I won't kiss him to lift the curse. It was his fault in the first place to provoke me like that.

"" Aigooo!Wyeeeee!",Tae yelled at me as threw the cups one the floor,one by one. He broke all the cups while screaming the hell out of him.I just stood there .

"You know what, bro.You just work fine with one hand!See how perfectly you broke things with one damn hand", Yoongi gave him a reality check.

" I wonder how you would've destroyed the entire house if the other one worked too!",Jimin looked at Tae's right hand.

"For the last 2 days,I haven’t eaten properly!I couldn’t do anything properly. I'm neither a leftie nor an ambidextrous man!How will I survive?!", Tae yelled.

" Please fix his hand up!",Namjoon was in no mood of joking.

"I can't-", I was cut off.

" I know that you're hiding something.Just FIX.HIM.UP",Namjoon shouted at me.I was quiet.

"Don't yell at her, Hyung!", Jungkook gently told him.

" Don’t poke your nose.Know your limits!",Namjoon yelled at Kookie and left.Both me and Kookie were in tears as everyone kept watching us.
-----------------------------------------------------

I peeped through the doorway to see Taehyung struggling. He was struggling hard to put on his t-shirt.He put his neck through it first and then slid his left arm in.

I slowly walked into his room and took the other sleeve of his tee.I helped him slide his right arm in as he watched me closely. He was towering  over me with his face really close to mine.At this point,I could even count his lashes.

"You shouldn't have provoked me!", I told him in a low voice as my eyes went to the food kept on his bedside table.Ever since he ended up with a stiffened hand, he decided to eat alone in his room.Sometimes, Jungkook fed him.Sometimes, Jimin took the role. Namjoon helps him take shower. I mean, not fully but he would stand outside while Tae takes bath inside the bathroom.

" Let me feed you today.Let me compensate ",I felt bad for my deed but Tae shouldn’t have done that either.

He quietly sat on his bed as water droplets started to fall off of his wet strands.I sighed knowing that he didn’t even wipe his head properly.I took his towel and did it for him.

He didn’t even say a word. I put the towel on a chair and took his plate to feed him.

" You know what,try to brush your teeth with your non dominant hand.That way, you’ll build more neural connections!",I advised him.

"Look at you doing this to me and then acting like a saint!", he scoffed while eating.I wanted to shove food into his mouth for talking back to me like that but it would be too harsh to do so.

" I'm asking you for the hundredth time,is there any other way to lift the curse?",he asked while locking eyes with me.I shook my head.

"You're a not a good liar", he sighed.

" Why would you say that?!That curse is-is a permanent one",I sheepishly smiled at him. I wiped his mouth and again started to feed him.

"I don’t buy it", he said.

" I will bring out the truth from you! ",he stared into my eyes and I gulped.I couldn’t show him that his words make me nervous. So,I put on an act to not care at all.

" That doesn’t make sense!",I chuckled as he ate.

"My career,my future. Have you even thought about 'em?", he said and my hamds stopped working.The plate  was about to fall from my hands but he got a hold on it with his left hand.

" If you're not lying,why are you so nervous?",he smirked.

"You're sweating!", he wiped my forhead with the back of his left hand.

"It's the mid of july,why are you sweating like this?", he asked to catch me red-handed.

" I am allergic to guys.Whenever I come close to one,I sweat like hell!",I sheepishly smiled while wiping my sweat off.

"As if I will buy it!", he laughed a bit as he watched me run way like an actual theif.

" I swear I'll find out the truth!",Tae yelled as I ran out of his room.