Chapter 3

"Woah!She's really a living thing", Jungkook took a close look at my face as he confirmed that I am a living thing!

" living being",Yoongi corrected him,bored.

"I can't believe someone could go to this extend just TO  MEET US!", Jin was shocked.

" Well,it was so wrong of you!Your parents may be looking for you now.What grade are you in?",Namjoon was concerned.

"12th.My final board exam is in 2 months!", I sighed as the thought of being a 12th fail scared me.

" how old are you?",he asked again.

"19!", I smiled at him.Namjoon looked unimpressed as he put on a fake smile.

" wye?You should be going to university at 17?!",Jin oppa was too straightforward.

"I said I'm from Bangladesh. Not U.S! Our teens don't go to university at 17", I half-yelled at Allah knows whom.

" Yaa!I'm older than you.Why are you yelling at me?!",Jin oppa was offended.

"Yaaa!Naegaa...", I looked at him." I'm a Jinn!",I widened my eyes at him. Instead of being afraid, he was busy protesting for the hundredth time!

"How many times do I have to tell her?I'm the only Jin here!", he yelled at his bandmates.

" Namjoon-shi,you seem to be the sensible one here.Please make him understand that there's a huge difference between Jin and Jinn!",I was on the verge of crying.

Jimin and Taehyung came from upstairs while holding a laptop.Taehyung was holding it and Jimin's eyes were glued to the screen,busy researching about something.

Tae came as Hobi scooted over for him to sit beside him.

"See'',Tae showed Namjoon,who was busy reading something on the laptop.

" To be honest,it’s pretty foolish of you to pull such an act ",Yoongi said as he took his phone out of his pocket to search more about Jinns.

" We can't send you back legally! ",Tae looked at me.

" As you came here illegally ",Kookie added.

" Was it necessary to add that illegal thjngy? ",I scoffed.

" Have you got a passport?",Namjoon asked hopefully. I nodded and his tensed up facial expression changed into a big smile.

"Well,an invalid one.I applied for valid one before ending up here but I'm pretty sure,it still is in the passport office! ", I said and Namjoon' s smile fell off of his face.

" How do we send you back then?!",Jimin was worried.

"Well,you can just send me back like Captain Jung Hyuk Ri sent Yoon Seri back  in Crash Landing On You!", I laughed.

" Shut up!Life is no kdrama!You already made a mistake by watching too much Kdrama and Kpop!Grow up,you’re not a kid",Tae was mad at me.

"I was kidding... ", my voice was low as I looked down.

" Wye?Wye?Why are you kidding? Are you a kid?You're  a damn 19 year old.How could you do such a thing?!",he yelled at me more as I crumpled myself and started to sob.

Jungkook got up and put a hand on Tae's back.Namjoon came and sat next to me while rubbing my back.

"Bro,don't scold her.She realised her mistake", Jungkook told Tae.

" Yaa.Don’t cry. You shouldn’t have done it but what can you do now?!It’s done,it’s gone.We have to focus on sending you back now,okay?",Namjoon said.

"Who will send her back?YOU? I'm definitely not gonna do that?!", Tae fumed as he yelled at me more.

" I think I can think of a plan to send her back!",Jin said.

"Don't be kidding,Hyung!", Tae threw him a death glare.

" No, I'm serious.I can give you a plan",he was serious.Tae turned to face him.

"Say it now", he was angry even at Jin.

" woah woah!",Jin moved back as he hid behind Jimin.

"I can only do it when I have my stomach full!", he laughed like a giant.Tae clenched his fist and again turned to look at me.

" You-",he was cut off by me..

"Do you know what your problem is?You're like my father!You don’t care about other's freedom of speech. You just know how to talk yourself and not let others do the same. You react before hearing out a person", I cried.

6 pair of eyes were looking at me with sympathy where another pair of eyes were throwing deadly gazes.

" Let's eat first and then we'll discuss about the issue!",Namjoon said and everyone nodded.

"We will hear you out once our stomachs are full!", Namjoon smiled as Jungkook ran to dinning table. They all went as I sat on the sofa in the living space.

Seven of them sat and began to eat.Joon
searched for me with his eyes and smiled when he saw me sitting on the sofa.

" Why are you not coming? Are you not hungry?",he asked while filling his glass with water.

I shook my head telling them I was not hungry.My stomach growled in the wrong time and everyone gave me a pathetic smile except Tae.He had a poker face and he was busy eating.

Jungkook put his chopsticks down as he looked at me over his shoulder.

"You can come and eat with us", he said.He waited for me to reply.

" Ani.I don't feel hungry anymore-",my stomach growled again.I was embarrassed as Namjoon put his hand under his chin and looked at me.

"Yaa.Don't feel shy.Just come", he chuckled as my stomach growled again.I put a hand on my stomach and pinched it hard.

" A Jin can definitely eat,okay?See I'm eating now?",Jin shoved food into his mouth while proving his point.

I went to eat with them and the only chair left alone was beside Taehyung.I hesitated a bit and pulled the chair slowly. He stopped chewing the food in his mouth and slammed the table.I jerked at his sudden movement and he got up from the chair.He took his bowl of ramen and went to the living space to eat.His angry strides were subtly proving how much he dislikes me already.

Why won't he?I'm a burden on them now.I did a stupid thing just to meet my favorite kpop boy band.

Jimin made me sit as he handed me a plate of two chicken drumsticks.I thanked him and let him know that I'll rather eat an apple.

My eyes moved to Taehyung who was busy eating. He was angrily shoving food into his mouth.I watched him eat and I think he noticed my gaze on him He stopped eating and turned his head to look in my direction.Before he could catch me staring at him,I shifted my gaze to Namjoon.

"I'm 20 by the way....", I trailed off. Namjoon choked as Yoongi started coughing. Hobi rubbed Yoongi's back as Jungkook gave water to Namjoon. Jimin stopped eating as Taehyung stopped chewing his food.He had a disgusted expression on his face as if he was saying are-you-kidding-me?!

" Why?",Namjoon choked again and drank water.His eyes were red as he leaned back on the chair.He dropped his chopsticks.

"Are you telling me that you are a 20 year old and you still are in high school?!", he
was stunned.I was embarrassed.

" There's a reason.... ",I face palmed myself.

A familiar voice rang in my ears and I thought it must be my hallucination. I was stunned to see Kim Taehyung laughing hard as he fell off of the sofa.