chapter 9

I flipped through the pages of my physics prep book with my pencil between teeth as I scratched my head with my pen.

I heard footsteps approaching me and the door creaked open.It was closed shut with a loud thud and the familiar voice cursed.

He came with two mugs of coffee and put one on my study table.I looked at Taehyung leaning against the window as I sat on my chair.

"Are you sure you didn’t wake anyone up?!", I said while solving a math.

" Umm that thud...I mean, I wanted to be gentle with it but...damn!",he defended himself.Why is he here even?

I wouldn’t be having a hard time believing if it was Namjoon checking up on me but IT IS KIM TAEHYUNG WHO IS MESSING UP WITH MY BRAIN RIGHT NOW!

''Why are you here?",I was being a bit straightforward.

"I couldn’t sleep.So, I thought I should get myself a cup of coffee. Then,I remembered that you’re pulling an all-nighter", he sipped on his coffee.

"Ohh", I murmured.

" Sorry to disturb you. I shall leave now",he was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist.

"Aigoo!Why are you leaving?Did say anything to you?", I tried to pacify him.

" You just said I was disturbing you",he said.

"I said OHH . ", I trailed off.

" with such an expression that I felt-'',he stopped as I stood up to put my hand over his mouth.

"Wyeo?Why do you have to get mad at slightest things?!I was just solving a math.I can't concentrate on two complicated things at the same time!", I grimaced.

" you called me a complicated thing?!",he was offended again.

"Why do you have to pick a fight with me over trivial issues?", I pushed him against the wall but made sure he didn’t get hurt.

" I pick fight?You're the one pushing me and I pick fight?!",he scoffed.

"I didn’t push you that hard!Have some shame.Don't play victim! ", my eyes grew wider.

" If I were Namjoon,you wouldn’t be so mean to me!",he put his hand on his hips.

"Yaaa!Why are you bringing Namjoon in all this?!", I was mad.

" Why does it hurt YOU?Nothing about him should bother you.Then why are you so bothered? ",Taehyung frowned.

"Let him come back from seoul and I will tell him what you just said!", I gritted my teeth.

" You just didn't point a finger at my character but his! ",I hit his chest.He grabbed me and in a jiffy, pinned me against the wall.

" No matter how much I want to be nice to you,you always end up pissing me off!",his grip on my arms tightened.Even though I was a jinn,it hurt.

"Am I bound to make you happy then? ", I argued.He zoned out for a moment and then took his hands off of  my arms.He moved back as I rubbed my arms.

" You are not even a human being.How can someone have such strong hands?!",I blinked back my tears.

"I will tell Namjoon Oppa!", my voice cracked as I sat down,crying.Why did he have to come here and ruin my mindset like that?!

I was doing Maths and even enjoying it.He ruined everything. He is a demon.A freaking demon who only knows hurting others!

" You will never find a woman for yourself!Even if you do,she won't stick by you",I sobbed.He stood there, stoic.He stretched his hands a bit to help me but took it back.

"Keojoh!", I yelled.

He stood there.I felt so angry that I decided to do something.I used my powers on him.As soon as I did,his right hand got stiffened and numb.It became rock-hard.

His eyes grew wider as he couldn’t feel his hand. He tried hard to move it or feel it even.He bit his own hand but ended up hurting his teeth.

" Yaaaaa!Fix it!",he screamed as I kept sobbing.After a few minutes, everyone burged into the room.

"Yaaa!What happend!", Yoongi yawned. Jungkook and Jimin came to help me as I was bawling.Jimin tried to hush me down.

" How could you be so mean to her?!",Jungkook yelled at Taehyung as he kept on rubbing my back.

"You're not a kid.Grow up!", Hobi had a sullen face.

" She is even younger than me.You both have 8 years of age gap yet you become a ferocious kid around her!",Jungkook half-yelled as Tae kept on cursing and screaming.

"I didn’t know kids were ferocious", Yoongi muttered.

" Yaaa,what's your problem? Why are you bothering her in the middle of the night?!",Jin was frustrated.

"Don't side with her!Just see what she did to me.She is an evil shrew!", Tae cried this time,showing his right hand to Jin.

" You must have done something to bother her first! It was her defence mechanism! ",Jungkook wiped my tears as he hugged me.

" Yaaa!I just pinned her against the wall-",Tae stopped himself as everyone put a hand over their mouth.

"Look I was right!", Jungkook fumed.

" You pervert!How dare you do this!You pointed a finger at my upbringing! ",Jin hit Tae as Hobi got a hold of Jin and pulled him back.

''I didn’t raise you to see this! ", Jin yelled.

" You just wanted to be romantic and she misunderstood you,right?",Yoongi sighed.

"What?No!", Tae and I said in unison.

" She was just doing fine with her buddy maths.Why did you have to disturb them?!",Yoongi hit Tae's head but picked him up.Tae asked me to fix his hand again as he stood up.

"It's not a proper way to apologize!", I barked.

" Who the hell told you that Iam apologising?!Just fix the problem!",he pointed at his hand.

"For now,you should become used to it!", I wiped my tears and turned on my heels.I could hear him cursing but I couldn’t care less.

" You know what?She is a well cultured human being. Unlike-you!Her only fault is that she stole my name.Apart from that,she's good",I heard Jin oppa whispering to Tae while trashing him.I wanted to turn around and correct him the billionth time that I DID NOT STEAL HIS NAME!

I didn’t have the energy to argue with him. So,I gave up on that idea.