Chapter 1

I flapped my arms like a baby and cried as the dog ran towards me.The man who owns that dog chased his dog to catch his belt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh", I screamed .

The dog was inches apart now and I screamed at the top of my lungs and my voice cracked due to that.

I stopped screaming when I closed my eyes tight.

If it's in the destiny then be it....Nothing is in my hand!I must accept whatever is thrown at me!

I felt like something passed through my body and I opened my eyes to see the dog passed through my body. Before I could react, the man who was running after the dog too passed through my body.

" It's no wonder",I shrugged and realized that no can see me.

"I know I wanted this to happen but in another way!", I sighed.A group of kids passed through me while their cat was glaring at me ferociously.

" You ain't no tiger!!Stop glaring ",I hissed at the cat.

My destiny has to mock me!

I turned my heels to go back to the house where I live currently. It was kinda an abundant house in Daegu,South Korea.I've been living there for 1 week now.No one lives there.All I got to see in that house was photos of an elderly lady and her family members. The photo quality said enough about them being old photos.

I was about to open the door but didn't.

" I'm not a human being currently.I can just burge in !!!",I rolled my eyes and moved through the door,without even opening it.I smiled evilishly .

I sat on the couche and closed my eyes to give it a try again .

"I'm sorry for what I did ,please come and take the curse back",I said.I inhaled sharply and repeated again.

No response.

" Shit!!",I kicked the table.

I heard a few footsteps approaching the door.I shifted in my seat .I was about to hide under the table but didn't ,knowing that whoever is coming can't see me.

" Do it as soon as possible! That Taehyungie paboya told me earlier to clean it but I forgot. If he gets to know that I still didn't clean it up then that fool man might kill me!All he knows is giving orders!",a man spoke and unlocked the door.He opened the door, wide.

Two more mans followed him.

"Got it?", he ordered.

You said someone named Taehyungie Paboya just knows how to order others but what are YOU doing now?

Wait,Taeyungie?

No no!

" He must be someone else!He can't be my Taehyung aka my V from my BTS",I laughed at myself.

"Okay ,sir", those two mans replied and took a look at the house.

" But the house looks completely tidy and clean",one of them said.