(14.) Raised Bill.

Hello all,
Here is the next part,
Happy Reading,

************************************
Next day Dr. Mahipal Singh was back on duty so Deepak went to hospital. He barged to his cabin and told him angrily, “so you took my one kidney…… Why you did this? And surely you would have had sold it. I will put you behind the bars.” Dr. Mahipal Singh was frightened, but told him “I can give you two lakhs rupees but you have to keep your mouth closed and tell everybody that you did surgery from some other surgeon.”

The patient denied. Dr. Mahipal Singh give him bribe for five lakh again patient denied and at last he gave him bribe for seven lakhs. The patient told “with these seven lakhs can I get my kidney back? No right. Then I don't want your seven lakhs. I will surely put your behind bars. And this recording of this very conversation will also act as a strong evidence.” Then he left.

At same time Dr. Aarti was in an emergency operation of Angioplasty and for that she required stant(a medical equipment), she did operation and it was successful. After operation the patient was in the hospital for examination for 48 hours. After two days, the patient got discharge and went to Dr. Aarti and said, “Ma’am please help me, please reduce the hospital bill. I am a poor person how will I pay a huge amount of bill.”

Dr. Aarti told “show me the bill I will try to help you out.” She saw the bill and was shocked Hospital gave whole package including stant for rupees 2.5 lakhs. And she was shocked…….

************************************
So that's it for Today,
Here is the precap for next one,
.
.
.
Pharmacy Department Head told, “chill down Aarti madam. I will give you your commission......”
.
.
.
Do vote and Comment

Okay
Tata
Bye bye.
Love you all.