(9.) No More Gender Identification Test

Heyyyyyy
Back with another part,
Happy reading......

************************************
Aarti, Alka and Devayani were thinking of a clever plan but Alka seemed worried and Aarti told "Alka don't worry I have a plan, Devyani you have appointment with Dr. Archana Nagar Right?" "Yes after half an hour" replied Devyani. "But what is Devyani's connection with plan" asked Alka.

Aarti said, "she is only main part of our plan. Devyani you have to go there and tell to Dr. Archana that you want to check the gender of your baby and before entering just start camera recording in your phone but very smartly you have to hide that as she is very smart so either in your purse or in your husband’s upper pocket. We will conduct a sting operation on a small level. Meanwhile when Devyani will be coming out Alka you just call your husband and mother-in- law to hospital and I will call the trustees and no more gender identification test will be practiced in this hospital."

Devyani and Alka understood this plan after half an hour, according to their plan Devyani started the recording, hid it securely, went to Dr. Archana Nagar and said "I want to know the gender of my baby, it is my first baby and I definitely want a boy, please check the gender of my baby I will give you any amount of money just please check my baby's gender. "

************************************
Here is the promo for next part,

Devyani also narrated what happened with her and Aarti requested the committee to check Dr. Archana Nagar's Cabin.
.
.
.
Aarti told, "it is a crime and I request you to give Dr. Archana Nagar to police.
.
.
.
I agree that this thought has been prevailed over the years for a long time but now it’s the time to change. Change your approach (apna naariya badl kar dekho janab, duniyaa jene ke liye achi jagah ban jayegi)
.
.
.
Do Vote and Comment.
Toodles..........