(13.) Expired Medicine.

Hello all,
So sorry for late,
Happy Reading,

************************************
“But first we have to find the proof that it is Dr. Mahipal Singh who did all this” said Aarti. Dr. Neil told to the patient “tomorrow bring the sonography which you did before 20 days in which it's mentioned that you have appendix swelling.” The patient nodded his head in yes and left.  

The next day Aarti was on round and saw that the nurse was giving admitted patients some medicine, as the medicine wrapper felt down Aarti picked it up and told nurse “what you did……You gave expired medicine to patient, see it has crossed its expiry date.” “So sorry mam. I didn't check, next time I'll take care” exclaimed nurse. “Yes you will take care but how expired medicine came here? I will go and check the pharmacy store” told Aarti. Then she went to Pharmacy store and ask the man there how expired medicine came to ward.  He told, “Ma’am we are so sorry it may be a mistake next time it will not happen.”

Then Deepak came with sonography reports, and Dr. Neil analysed the reports and told "before 20 days you are having two Kidneys but now only one so it’s a strong proof that Dr. Mahipal Singh had removed your kidney so you can put him behind the bars."

************************************
That's all for today 
Stay tuned for more,

Do vote and comment,
Toodles.......