(7.) Misery of one Alka out of many such.

Helloji,
Here I am with new part.
Happy Reading...

************************************
She bursted into tears and spoke "Hello, I am Alka and he is my husband Manoj. He is doing my child's gender identification test without my willingness and permission but I cannot speak a word against my mother-in-law and husband. I have no one in my maternal family, neither I am much educated if I speak against them, they will outcast me. I heard them talking that they will kill my child if she is a baby girl."

And she cried more, Aarti consoled her and told "please don't cry I will do something. I will always be there with you in your good and bad time take this it is my card and my contact number if you need any help call me. "

And then a nurse came telling Mr and Mrs Shastri about their turn then Alka and Ashok went in, and doctor did gender identification test and told ‘Jay Mataji’ Ashok understood that it is a baby girl. He paid cash to Dr. Archana Nagar and left with Alka angrily Aarti saw Ashok taking Alka angrily out of hospital and she understood that the child may be a baby girl. Then whole day she was thinking about Alka at evening she left for her home.

Meanwhile when she was returning home, she received a call from unknown number she picked up call and voice came, "Hello Dr. Aarti, I am Alka I met you in hospital." Aarti replied "yes I remember I saw your husband he was taking you angrily out of hospital what's the matter.
" My child is a baby girl after I came home mother-in-law cursed me and said me bad omen and unlucky etc. you tell me what's my fault in this? "Aarti told her "it's not your fault don't cry and tolerate one night tomorrow by some excuse meet me in the hospital later will think what to do."

************************************
This is all for Today, see you on Saturday.

Guyss, one more thing, it neither takes much time nor any materialistic thing to vote and leave a comment.
Instead your 30-45 seconds invested for voting and commenting can make a writer's day and motivate him/her to improve.

Do vote and comment!!!!
Toodles.......