(4.) The Known Patient.

Taddaaa, Back with another part !!!
Happy Reading.

************************************
“Aarti is it you? Are you the doctor?” said patient, Yes, the patient was none other than Aarti’s father, Ashok. “Yes I am the doctor, 2 days ago I was posted here. We will talk later first let me check you.” Aarti examined the patient, Aarti said to nurse “take out ECG meanwhile I will take patient’s history from his wife.” Aarti asked “Mom how did all these happened?” “Your father had a sudden chest pain this was nearest hospital so we came here, is he OK? What happened to him?”

Just then the nurse came with ECG reports Aarti saw it and analysed that Ashok has a blockage in heart. She informed her mother that “mom, dad has a heart blockage and he needs a sudden bypass surgery.”

And Aarti went to Operation Theatre for her first surgery with a senior doctor. It was a serious surgery so the surgery took around 2- 2.5 hours and after surgery was completed she came out. “Was the operation successful? How is he? Will everything be OK? Tell me fast !” asked Nirmala.

“Yes mom surgery was successful but he is still unconscious, so we have to keep him under-observation for 24 hours” Then Ashok was shifted to ICU and after 24-26 hours Ashok got back his senses and spoke his first word……..

************************************That's it for today, see you next on Wednesday.

Do vote and comment yr views.