(10.) Respect Girls as they Deserve it.

Hello all,
Note:Do read today's part with much attention, this is the essence of this Gender Identification Case.

************************************
Dr. Archana Nagar smiled and did all test, and Devyani paid money to her and after she left her cabin, Alka called her husband and mother-in-law and Devyani checked the recording which was perfect.

Aarti called all trustees and doctors in conference room and told, "Hello sir, it was urgent to call all of you here because the matter was serious Dr. Archana Nagar, radiologist, she is practicing gender identification test in our hospital........But before she could complete the sentence Dr. Archana Nagar forestalled “what is the proof, you cannot accuse me without any proof.”

"Sir for proof I would like to call two patients" said Aarti. The committee approved. Aarti called Devyani and Alka. Firstly Alka told that how yesterday her husband took her to Dr. Archana Nagar and did her child's gender identification test." "But what's the proof that I did it tell me, do you have any proof" argued Dr. Archana Nagar. "But let her finish first" told Aarti. Then Devyani also narrated what happened with her and Aarti requested the committee to check Dr. Archana Nagar's Cabin and they found a money bag given by Devyani (they found it because she was not prepared for the meeting and it was kept in a small safe(locker) in her cabin). Also they showed the recording on a big projector.

Aarti told, "it is a crime and I request you to give Dr. Archana Nagar to police. “When the committee was discussing, at the same time a surgeon named Dr. Mahipal Singh told "I think we should tell her to resign write apology letter because if we will give her to police, our hospital's reputation will also be ruined." All agreed to him and doctor Archana Nagar resigned her job. Then Aarti told Alka's husband and mother-in-law, “Today I want to ask you a question, why do you pray for a boy and not for a girl? Then when in need of education we pray to goddess Saraswati.........When in need of strength we pray to Goddess Durga...........And when in need of money we pray to Goddess Lakshmi..........Then why not a girl?

Your mother is also girl. Only a girl can bear pain to give birth to a baby. God has given this power to a girl alone. You, the members of male dominant society consider girls as liability actually at this you are also at 50% fault, I agree that this thought has been prevailed over the years for a long time but now it’s the time to change. Change your approach (apna naariya badl kar dekho janab, duniyaa jene ke liye achi jagah ban jayegi). She can make you proud just as a boy can. She can take care of you forever, maybe better than a boy. She can do everything. She is polite, humble, loving and caring but in time of need even strong and fierce. Start respecting girls, because they are future of society and country. ”

GIVE RESPECT TO GIRL AS THEY DESERVE IT

************************************
Here this case is completed and wait for the next part till Wednesday.

A teaser for the same:
.
.
.
The nurse told “mam the new doctor is Dr. Neil Sareen and he is joining from tomorrow.” “Dr Neil Sareen…..Hmmm…..It seems that I know him.”
.
.
.
Do Vote and Comment.
Toodles........