06-Love Can Unravel The Every Impossible, Possible.

Pratha angrily entered the house, and as usual, Randhir was making up Khush. Here, making up refers to forcing himself.

"Hitler," Pratha muttered after seeing brothers glaring while munching on tomatoes.

She stood in front of both and glanced at Bajaj's brothers. "Kyun aapni yeh darwani rakshasi aankhe dika ke dara raho mere Khush ko?"

He continued glaring at Khush, still not acknowledging Karan's presence, and Khush's emotions blasted. "Bhaiyu ko daatne ko bola toh gussa hogaye. Ek din nahi hua, he is busy with his friends. Great. Afternoon, mein chalne se manna kar diya, call nahi karne dete mujhe bhaiyu ko, kuch bhi pucho baas gussa, gussa, and gussa." The tears filled up Khush eyes, and Randhir heart cried again, unemteeth tine.

He hated those tears; he hated every bit of everything. Randhir couldn't help but feel the unimaginable pain his Karan had created, just because of his stubborn promise to him. He so wanted Khush to stop when he knew what the consequences were going to be.

The day Karan left, he had one heartbreak, and that one heartbreak was far more rampant than a heart attack. And, unfortunately, insurance covers the latter.

"There is a thing called an emergency, Khush. I was not loitering with my friends. I have my reason for everything." The voice came sharper, making the boy squirm under his seat, and Randhir's jaw clenched hard.

"Kahan tha tu?" Randhir finally broke his silence and refained himself to bark, "Mere maana karne pe bhi aaisa konsa urgency aa gayi thi karan?" Randhir asked, and Karan looked down.

"Akshat and Vandani aaye thee. I had a argument with them. Toh-" Karan stopped the words and refused to let out his vocals. They always ditched. What he said the emergency was that he couldn't see his friend leaving him, he didn't want to lose him.

"Toh-" Randdhir pressed the word more harshly, taking Karan off guard.

"Bhaiya, bhaiyu ne kaha na-"

"Arent you wanting me to scold him, Khush? Abb daat raha hun toh tujhe pasand nahi aa raha hai. Kyun?" Randhir's eyes blazed with entirely different kind of rage, he agitatedly got up, facing Karan, whose head was still hung low.

"Kisne mara tujhe?" Randhir spoke, as he gripped his chin up. The boy almost forgot to answer.

"Puch raha hoon kuch Karan? Akshat? Aki se ladai hui teri?" Randhir asked, and Karan hissed in pain. "Bhabhi-sa," Karan whispered, and Randhir glared at his choice of referring. The smirk on face was dancing like flames at the bonfire. Cunningly charming like his name.

He turned his face and asked amusingly, "Did You slapped him." Pratha nodded and Randhir looked away.

Kush gasped, resting her head on her shoulder. "Di saaaachi aaapne?"

"Yeah, she saw my face, her angry mode turned on." he pointed at his slightly reddish cheek. Pratha rolled her eyes, caressing Khush's top of head.

Khush said, "Woah, man, I didn't knew of your Rudra roop. Bhaiya ka hee dekha tha..aaj toh...Ow" Khush buried his face in Pratha's embrace as Randhir whacked him.

"Kyun mar rahe ho isse. We are angry here" Pratha retorted and Randhir simply surrendered himself.

"Yes I am angry with you, bhaiyu? You came directly after eight year and hanging I mean.. I am sorry bhaiyu, meine samjha galat par hum abb bhi gussa hai aapse" And here it go, Randhir sighed at the banter and took the antibiotic from his side drawer, gently applied it to his cheekbones.

Karan didn't stop him; he let his father do the job if it was eight years back, Karan would have made sure to run Randhir a marathon for letting him apply and for turmeric milk. Ah, that's a whole different story.