03- Rule Is A Rule Karan

To be continued,

"Every Coin Has To Sides, So Does Every Memory. One Happy And The Other Sad. I'd rather live thousand Hours Of Pain Rather Than Move On" ~Randhir Bajaj

Personal Memo

My nick name - 'Cheeku'

My home exist at my Nani's place and of course A-300 Bajaj sadan.

My phone number-8901235***
My zodaic sign- Tarus
I was born on- 19 th July (A Great day! )

I go crazy about things like - pens, diaries, wrist watches, shoes and of course all small but cute cute things.
I would love to go all beautiful places of the world, at a time, if ever possible.

I aspire a person to become a berson who is loved and remembered by ALL!

I always looked back to the days of my childhood, when i used to play wit my 'NANI' and my sweetest baba i.e. one and only 'Randhir Bhaiya.'

Things which turn me on- My baba-Randhir bhaiya, My friends Akshat, Arjan, Piyush; T.V any interesting but comedy.

My favourite pastime- Thinking about here & there, roaming, talking with friends or my Baba, listening to slow music etc. and last but not the least-I love to write- whatever it maybe and of course to store that -forever.

My favorite teachers- Ritu Sud Maam, Mr. Rudra verma Sir. Ritu Sud mam was VIIIth class history teacher. And Rudra Varma Sir was my XI class english techer- he is the most unforgettable teacher.

I always remember the day when I did lots of MASTI, FUN, FIGHT on the 18th B'day i.e., 19/07/06 with my Baba and also the same evening which I spend on Pranay bhaiya's house Me, baba, pratha di, and Khush had lots of fun on that day.

I love to go shopping with my baba and pranay bhaiya. My baba always helps me to choose the best-any article. I love to spend a lot of time with baba- Randhir bhaiya. I like talking with him.

Things and peoples I hate the most-
Chirag Murthy -My classmate
Khush -My none
All my uncles and my dad.
I don't like to have milk. The most negative feature of mine is that I am very short tempered.

I never get mix up with anyone very easily. This troubles me sometimes the most.

I always fight with Baba for Khush. But AFTER that I only feel bad for him. I do-"

"Bhaiya, cravings-" Khush mummbled, his sleepily tone and Randhir swiftly dropped the Karan's journal aside, and closed his eyes as Khush wrapped his arms around his shouders and pushed his face in Randhir's crook. His arms were wrapped around Randhir's shoulder.

'Soya nahi abhi tak?" Randhir asked, gently pulling off from his ear. Khush did not look up. He knew very well he would get scolded if he told the truth-that he was studying-and just came to have one cookie. Having just one in a day is never wrong. Not that wrong! Which did he always do! But if Randhir came to know about his shenanigans, then he would a toast. A dead meat-For sure.

'Cravings bhaiya'

'Cravings ya cookies? Cheat meal once a month, hota hai, tera cheat meal every night, hota hai. Kyun, sahi bol raha hun na?'

'Aur chor apni galti man-lega jaise.' Khush whispered to himself, smilingly.

'Khush I am serious, before I come with my ways, change your definition, Khush, and so your study timings. Tujhe yeh raat ko-" Randhir grabbed Khush's hands from his shoulder and pulled him in front. Khush sheepishly looked at him. His hair, which wasn't combed as it always was, was messier, making him more handsomely in a way guys are when they are just turning into men.He felt a sudden surge of relief, an unexpressable happiness in his chest seeing him this young- and prayed that his father would get his age.

RaaheinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara