Note

Hey guys what's up with you all

I know it's been a long time since I uploaded anything actually there were some personal issues which I don't want to share

So today I happened to check my Wattpad account and this story had reached 3k I am really touched Thank you so much.

As I had a request I checked my followers and I am lil sad about it. Is there anything wrong please tell me why are you all not following

And I wanna tell you that whenever I will complete this story I will not start Burning in paradise first as I have some other stories in my mind like

Seven sins

- In the world of magic there lies seven sins -Wrath Lust , Pride, Gluttony, Sloths and Envy who were called to be the group of traitors . Academy stands as a beacon of hope and redemption for supernatural beings. Within its walls, goddesses, demons, fairies, vampires, werewolves, mermaids, dragons, witches, and wizards converge to hone their powers and mend old wounds. But when the Crown Prince of Demons falls for the Crown Princess of the Gods, their love threatens to shatter the fragile peace resulting in a holy war of blood when suddenly the demon king and goddess Serina cursed them.  Will they overcome the curse or accept their fate Find out in this epic tale of romance, betrayal.

Jeon's Princess

- In the shadowy underworld of assassins and mafia, a young woman named Sarah finds herself drawn to a mysterious man she meets in a mall attack at the tender age of 16. Little does she know, he belongs to the rival mafia family. As she grows older, Sarah's world is shattered when her mother is murdered by their enemies, and her father, determined to avenge her death, trains her relentlessly. As Sarah enters the dangerous world of organized crime, she encounters the enigmatic "Devil" at a party, only to realize he is the very man she fell for years ago. Forced into an arranged marriage with him by her father, Sarah discovers that the man she loves may not be ready to accept their union, setting the stage for a gripping tale of love, betrayal, and redemption in the underworld.

If you are interested please let me know and wait for me to come back which I promise to
☺️

Tell me in which are you interested