56-62

56

Zheng Xu was Xiao Qian's patient, but also not just simply a patient.

In the future, Zheng Xu would achieve great success, so keeping his visits to a psychologist secret was essential.

So, he had used a very special way to "invite" Xiao Qian over.

At that time, Xiao Qian was abducted by a group of people in black clothes, bound hand & mouth, thrown onto a car, and taken to Zheng Xu's villa.

Zheng Xu arrogantly stated, "Dare to spread the news of my illness, & u won't be able to get out of here either."

Back then, Xiao Qian was already a famous psychologist. Faced with this threat, she only slightly lifted her eyelids & gestured a 5 with her hand. Zheng Xu was puzzled, "What does that mean?"

Xiao Qian told him, "50,000 Yuan per hour for consultation fee, not a penny less. Also — slap! She raised her hand and slapped him crisply across the face."

This slap was in response to him having her kidnapped.

From the moment Brother Xu started his ups & downs in Jianghu, he had seen all kinds of dangers & bloodshed, but this was the 1st time a woman dared to hit him, & it was quite a refreshing experience.

Zheng Xu's underlings were frightened when their boss was hit but, when they tried to teach Xiao Qian a lesson, they were stopped by just 1 sentence from her.

By that time, Xiao Qian was already a boss-level woman, with a successful career & powerful aura. She scanned the room and asked, "Don't you want him to live? You won't find a 2nd psychologist in the country who can cure him, just try me if you don't believe it!"

So, Zheng Xu became her patient. Xiao Qian treated him for about half a year, and although his illness was not cured, they became friends.

Zheng Xu claimed that he was protecting Xiao Qian, and many outsiders believed that there was some unspeakable relationship between Xiao Qian and Zheng Xu.

In Xiao Qian's view, it was all nonsense. Zheng Xu had a wife, and she didn't need a man. Both of them had similar personalities, temperaments, and tactics, so they got along well and could chat and drink together.

He was one of the few friends Xiao Qian had, and sometimes looking at him, Xiao Qian felt like she was looking at the male version of herself. She believed that Zheng Xu, when looking at her, would also have the feeling of seeing the female version of himself.

Professionally speaking, this was a spiritual pair of twins. Xiao Qian once gave a set of questions used by psychological experts to test if someone is crazy for both of them to do.

Out of 10 questions, they had the exact same answers for 8 of them, all showing high IQ & psychological darkness. It was probably due to the negation of their negative traits that Xiao Qian found Zheng Xu more pleasant to look at than others, & Zheng Xu also took special care of Xiao Qian.

Unexpectedly, she would see Zheng Xu earlier in this life. Judging by his attire, he seemed to be living quite well, not as impressive as in the future, but definitely from a wealthy background, and the key he was holding belonged to a Mercedes-Benz.

Among the numerous clinical cases in Xiao Qian's years of practice, there were not many unsuccessful ones, and Zheng Xu was one of them.

Although she had received his care and protection for many years, she could never cure his illness, which was always a knot in Xiao Qian's heart.

Zheng Xu was not only a friend but also Xiao Qian's spiritual twin. As long as she could cure him, Xiao Qian could also find a way to relieve her own OCD.