3-10

3

Xiao Qian grabbed the man's stick, snatched the plastic basin from her mother's hand, & forcefully put it over the man's head, pushing him away.

"If you dare to hit her again, just try!"

The man was shocked by Xiao Qian's violence. This girl looked gentle, but when she spoke, her aura was powerful.

Jia Xiufang, at this moment, was also shocked by her daughter.

Her daughter was an excellent student who always helped with household chores & seldom spoke. Everyone thought she was an introverted child.

But when her mother was in danger, this introverted child dared to fight against an adult man!

Jia Xiufang, as a mother, had mixed emotions at this time.

She stood behind Xiao Qian, feeling as if her daughter's petite body had burst forth with an unprecedented amount of energy. Thinking that her daughter would marry soon, the suppressed bitterness finally erupted.

Jia Xiufang sat on the ground, slapping her thigh & crying loudly.

Xiao Qian stared at the man who had dared to hit her mother, making him sweat in fear. Having been dominant throughout her life, her overbearing nature seemed to be ingrained in her bones. The man was genuinely afraid of her.

Feeling the powerful aura emanating from this little girl, which was even more striking than an adult man's,& hearing Jia Xiufang crying, the man became scared too.

"You win, I've met 2 crazy women..." He was just trying to discipline his child, but how did he end up tangled with such a troublesome mother-daughter duo?

The man turned to leave, but Xiao Qian grabbed his arm & said in a strong voice.

"Apologize."

"You were obviously the ones who—"

"Apologize!" Xiao Qian repeated, her voice extremely assertive.

With no choice, the man apologized to the sobbing Jia Xiufang.

"Big sister, I'm so sorry. I was just disciplining my child & didn't mean to hit you..." The man felt wronged too. The crazy woman sitting on the ground had scratched him, drawing blood, but who could he talk to about it?

His daughter could only steal things, while the crazy woman's daughter was so well-behaved. That's the difference!

"Why is my life so bitter? My daughter is still so young, yet she's getting married!" Jia Xiufang wasn't crying simply because she'd been hit.

She was crying because Xiao Qian was so understanding & protective of her. The thought of her perceptive daughter getting married made her very sad, and perimenopausal women tend to express emotions in a crude & direct manner.

Xiao Qian rolled her eyes, even though she'd been reborn, this scene was eerily similar to her past life.

Jia Xiufang's crying left the man at a loss, rubbing his hands anxiously.

"You can leave. She just has menopausal syndrome, can't control her emotions. Don't bother with her."

Xiao Qian's words relieved the man, who left immediately.

Listening to her daughter talk about her like this, Jia Xiufang felt both angry and sad. She swung the basin at Xiao Qian, "You heartless girl!"

The basin seller standing nearby had been watching for a while. Overwhelmed by the mother and daughter's fighting, he finally spoke up when the fight seemed over.