𝟎𝟖𝟏; ɢʜᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴇʏᴇs

COVENTINA ROLLED HER EYES, THERE WERE FIRE IN HER EYES. MERLIN IF ONLY THERE WERE NO ONE WITH HER RIGHT NOW.

Severus Snape would be dead.

"That's my daughter." Achilles was so proud that he could create a day only for his daughter.

He will.

"I found this at the base of the Whomping Willow," said Snape,
careful to keep this wand pointing directly at Remina's chest. Snape was slightly breathless, but his face was full of suppressed triumph.

"You're wondering, perhaps, how I knew you were here?" he said, his eyes glittering. "I've just been to your office, Lupin. You forgot to take your potion tonight, so I took a gobletful along. And very lucky I did... lucky for me, I mean. Lying on your desk was a certain map. One glance at it told me all I needed to know. I saw you running along this passage way and out of sight."

"How dare you even place you stupud eye-sight on it?!" Sirius runs his hand through his dark brown hair.

"The audacity..." A Gryffindor whispers dramatically following Sirius' mood.

"Severus-" Remina began, but Snape overrode her.

"I've told the headmaster again and again that you're helping your old
friend Black into the castle, Lupin, and here's the proof. Not even I dreamed you would have the nerve to use this old place as your hideout-"

"He probably believed you yet didn't want to tell you." Regulus let out a sigh.

How troublesome people were. Cats are totally better.

"Severus, you're making a mistake," said Remina urgently. "You haven't heard everything  I can explain-Sirius is not here to kill Coventina."

"Even if he was about to, he would fail." Aurelius grins.

"I would never but─are you calling me weak?" Sirius was being so dramatic. He always live up to himself.

"Yes and no. You are not weak but you can't hurt her. Not just because you are her godfather, there are many other reason." Aurelius takes his time to find an explaination without spilling out the tea yet.

"Two more for Azkaban tonight," said Snape, his eyes now gleaming fanatically. "I shall be interested to
see how Dumbledore takes this. He was quite convinced you were harmless, you know, Lupin... a tame werewolf-"

"A wide animal can't be tame!" A Ravenclaw shouts flustered.

"Its in their nature to fight and to protect." An Hufflepuff boy agreed.

Remina smiles at both little second years students.

Antares felt anger rise in his chest, he gripped on it tightly. "Make that bastard shut up..." He whispered.

Coventina shivers, his anger was something that naturally shocked
her that day.

"You fool," said Remina softly. "Is a schoolboy grudge worth putting an
innocent man back inside Azkaban?"

"Its probably a yes from him." Marlene snickers.

BANG! Thin, snakelike cords burst from the end of Snape's wand and twisted themselves around Remina's mouth, wrists, and ankles; he overbalanced and fell to the floor, unable to move. With a roar of rage, Sirius started toward Snape, but Snape pointed his wand straight between Sirius's eyes.

"Snape you little shit ─sorry─ I will beat you up, you piece of shit ─sorry─ go to hell!" States a furious bright star.

"Let's fuck him up!" Mary shouts.