𝟎𝟑𝟔; sᴀᴠɪᴏʀ

AS ELEVEN O'CLOCK, approached, the whole school started to make its way down to the Quidditch stadium.

It was a muggy sort of day with a hint of thunder in the sky. Anastacius and Aelora had make sure to make Coventina eat before leaving.

The team pulled on their scarlet Gryffindor robes, then sat down to listen to Wood's usual pre-match pep talk. "Slytherin has better brooms than us," he began. "No point denying it. But we've got better people on our brooms. We've trained harder than
they have, we've been flying in all weathers -"

"Too true," muttered George Weasley. "I haven't been properly dry since August" "- and we're going to make them rue the day they let that little bit of slime,Malfoy, buy his way onto their team."

"He did not buy his way in the
team!" Narcissa says angrily.

"He did. Not intentionally but he
did." Achilles replies, his words were true.

Draco did not buy his way in on purpose, he merely speak about how
he wished to enter the team and his father did it for him.

Chest heaving with emotion, Wood turned to Coventina. "It'll be down to you, Coventina, to show them that a Seeker has to have something more than a rich father. Get to that Snitch before Malfoy or die trying, Coventina, because we've got to win today, we've got to."

"So no pressure, Coventina" said Fred, winking at her. As they walked out onto the pitch, a roar of noise greeted them; mainly cheers, because Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were anxious to see Slytherin beaten, but the Slytherins in the crowd made their boos and hisses heard, too.

Madam Hooch, the Quidditch teacher, asked Flint and Wood to shake hands, which they did, giving each other threatening stares and gripping rather harder than was necessary. "On my whistle," said Madam Hooch.

"Three... two... one..." With a roar from the crowd to speed them upward, the fourteen players rose toward the leaden sky. Coventina flew higher than any of them, squinting around for the Snitch.

"Yes!" The Gryffindor quidditch players starts cheering for their future model.

"Of course she took that after
Malachi." Achilles shakes his head.

"All right there, Coventina?" yelled Malfoy, shooting underneath her as
though to show off the speed of his broom.

At that very moment, a heavy black
Bludger came pelting toward her; he avoided it so narrowly that she felt it ruffle her hair as it passed.

"Close one, Coventina!" said George, streaking past him with his club in his hand, ready to knock the Bludger back toward a Slytherin.

"That was fuckung close!" Sirius says loudly. "Mister Black." Sirius looks behind him.

"Sorry Minnie but it quidditch time!" He replies carelessly. "And?" Professor McGonagall asks.

"And I am super hot for it."

She saw George give the Bludger a powerful whack in the direction of Adrian Pucey, but the Bludger changed direction in midair and shot straight for her again.

Coventina dropped smoothly and quickly to avoid it, and George managed to hit it hard toward Malfoy.

Once again, the Bludger swerved like a boomerang and shot at Coventina's head. She put on a burst of speed and zoomed toward the other end of the pitch.