𝟎𝟑𝟏; ғᴇᴀʀ

COVENTINA WAS BEING SHAKEN, by Oliver Wood, Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

"What matter?" She sighs.

"Quidditch practice!" said Wood. "Come on!" Coventina squinted at the window. There was a thin mist hanging across the pink-and-gold sky.

Now that she was awake, she couldn't
understand how he could have slept through the racket the birds were
making.

"Wood," Coventina croaked. "It's the crack of dawn." "Exactly," said Wood. He was a tall and burly sixth year and, at the moment, his eyes were gleaming with a crazed enthusiasm.

"I think he like Quidditch too
much." A Ravenclaw state.

"You can't play Quidditch if you don't like it." Sirius shrugs.

"It's part of our new training program. Come on, grab your broom, and let's go," said Wood heartily.

"None of the other teams have started training yet; we're going to be first off the mark this year -"

"Good girl" said Wood. "Meet you on the field in fifteen minutes.

"That's so wrong even for me." Marlene raise brow.

"Geez, he did not mean it like that." Remina laughs at Marlene's face.

"Still." Fleamont and James frowns.

When she'd found her scarlet team robes and pulled on her cloak for
warmth, she write a letter and gave
it to Aamon to explains her friends where she was.

She went down the spiral staircase to the common room, her Nimbus Two
Thousand on her shoulder. She had just reached the portrait hole when
there was a clatter behind her and Colin Creevey came dashing down
the spiral staircase, his camera swinging madly around his neck and
something clutched in his hand.

"I heard someone saying your name on the stairs, Coventina! Look what
I've got here! I've had it developed, I wanted to show you -" Coventina sighs.

"Listen kid, you keep it for yourself, don't ever give it to anyone because if you do, I won't talk to you anymore." She smiled sweetly. "Okay?"

"Okay!" Colin nodded eagerly. "Off, go." He obeyed.

"One of a good way to get rid him of
the kid." Rodolphus yawns softly.

"Sleepy?" Pandora asks and gain a nod from him. "Here!" She gently throw three pillows at him.

"Thanks, blueberries later." He mutters sleepily. "Yay!" Pandora smiles at the blueberries word.

The rest of the Gryffindor team were already in the changing room. Wood was the only person who looked truly awake. Fred and George Weasley were sitting, puffy-eyed and touslehaired, next to fourth year Alicia Spinnet, who seemed to be nodding off against the wall behind her.

Her fellow Chasers, Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson, were yawning side by side opposite them.

"There you are, Coventina, what kept you?" said Wood briskly. "Now, I
wanted a quick talk with you all before we actually get onto the field,
because I spent the summer devising a whole new training program,
which I really think will make all the difference..."

Wood was holding up a large diagram of a Quidditch field, on which were drawn many lines, arrows, and crosses in different colored inks.

He took out his wand, tapped the board, and the arrows began to
wiggle over the diagram like caterpillars. As Wood launched into a
speech about his new tactics, Fred Weasley's head drooped right onto Alicia Spinnet's shoulder and he began to snore.