𝟎𝟑𝟑; ᴡʀɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Get attracted no doubt by Parkinson's shout, Argus Filch came shouldering his way through the crowd. Then he saw Mrs. Norris and fell back, clutching his face in horror.

"My cat! My cat! What's happened to Mrs. Norris?" he shrieked. And his popping eyes fell on Conventina.

"You!"he screeched. "You! You've murdered my cat! You've
killed her! I'll kill you! I'll -"

"She did nothing you idiot!" Sirius throw his shoe at the screen with anger.

"Pad-" James chuckles.

"Argus!"Dumbledore had arrived on the scene, followed by a number of other teachers. In seconds, he had swept past Coventina, Anastacius, and Aelora with Granger and Weasley
and detached Mrs. Norris from the torch bracket.

"Come with me, Argus," he said to Filch. "You, too, Mrs. Potter, Mr.
Weasley, Miss Granger." Anastacius came too without caring with Aelora as Lockhart stepped forward eagerly

"My office is nearest, Headmaster - just upstairs - please feel free -"

"Thank you, Gilderoy," said Dumbledore. The silent crowd parted to let them pass. Lockhart, looking excited and important, hurried after Dumbledore; so did Professors McGonagall and Snape.

Antares leaned against the wall staring at the writing on the wall.

"One of him is back." He thought.

"What does he mean by that?" Lucius asks. "I don't know brother, how about we asks the screen for you?" Achilles smiles.

"Very funny."

"It was not to be funny." Achilles shrugs.

As they entered Lockhart's darkened office there was a flurry of movement across the walls; Aelora saw several of the Lockharts in the pictures dodging out of sight, their hair in rollers.

The real Lockhart lit the candles on his desk and stood back. Dumbledore lay Mrs. Norris on the polished surface and began to examine her.

The tip of Dumbledore's long, crooked nose was barely an inch from
Mrs. Norris's fur. He was looking at her closely through his half-moon
spectacles, his long fingers gently prodding and poking.

Professor McGonagall was bent almost as close, her eyes narrowed. Snape loomed behind them, half in shadow, wearing a most peculiar
expression: It was as though he was trying hard not to smile.

"Let's kill Snape too." Sirius murmured while Mortem secretly agreed with him.

And Lockhart was hovering around all of them, making suggestions.

"It was definitely a curse that killed her - probably the Transmogrifian
Torture - I've seen it used many times, so unlucky I wasn't there, I know the very countercurse that would have saved her.." Lockhart's comments were punctuated by Filch's dry, racking sobs.

He was slumped in a chair by the desk, unable to look at Mrs. Norris, his face in his hands. Much as she detested Filch, Aelora couldn't help feeling a bit sorry for him.

Dumbledore was now muttering strange words under his breath and
tapping Mrs. Norris with his wand but nothing happened: She continued to look as though she had been recently stuffed.

"..I remember something very similar happening in Ouagadogou," said Lockhart, "a series of attacks, the full story's in my autobiography, I was able to provide the townsfolk with various amulets, which cleared the matter up at once..."