𝟎𝟓𝟑; ᴅʀᴀᴘᴇᴛᴏᴍᴀɴɪᴀ

THE JOURNEY TO KING'S CROSS WAS very uneventful. The Ministry of Magic cars seemed almost ordinary.

They reached King's Cross with twenty minutes to spare; the Ministry drivers found them trolleys, unloaded their trunks.

Marlene kept close to her daughter, Delphina all the way into the station.
"Right then," She said, glancing around them. "Let's do this in pairs, as there are so many of us. I'll go through first with Draco."

"Marlene being a mother." Peter chuckles, the least thing that Marlene liked was children.

"Shut up." Marlene looks away.

Narcissa strolled toward the barrier between platforms nine and ten,
pushing Draco's trolley and apparently very interested in the Inter City 125 that had just arrived at platform nine. With a meaningful look at Antares, he leaned casually against the barrier.

"What were you thinking about?" Blaise asks Antares. "Your future death." He replies coldly.

"Still mad, I tried to take your girl?" Blaise smirks.

"You got rejected." Daphne smirks at Blaise's sudden pout.

In a moment, they had fallen sideways through the solid metal onto
platform nine and three- quarters and looked up to see the Hogwarts
Express, a scarlet steam engine, puffing smoke over a platform packed
with witches and wizards seeing their children onto the train.

Delphina suddenly appeared behind Antares. They were panting and had apparently taken the barrier at a run.

Delphina, Draco and Antares set off down the corridor, looking for an empty compartment, but all were full except for the one at the very end.

"Hello." Aelora smiled at she saw the three entering their compartment. "Hi!" Delphina grinned, placing herself next to him.

"Those two are like sunshine of their groups." Evan smiles.

"Like Narcissa and Pandora."

"Little goddess!" Antares smiled with an air of mischief around him. "Black." Coventina groaned annoyed.

"Aww." Antares smiles.

"I should have stayed at home." She mumbled not noticing the shocked expression on her friends's faces.

"I said that?" Coventina mumbled nervously.

"The Laskos Manor is your home after all, so is the Potter's." Achilles tells her.

"And the Malfoy." Lucius looks at his niece with a smile. Not only was Coventina the only girl in the Potter family for centuries, she was also the first in the Malfoy after centuries.

"Home." Anastacius smiled at her. "We have a new professor." Aeloea stated. "Professor R. J. Lupin," Granger said as she stood in front the compartment.

"Black nee Lupin." Sirius pouts.

"May I sit here?" She asked nervously.

"Whatever." Coventina looked outside.

"I am surprise to see her there."

"How d'you know that?" Antares raised a brown and smiled fakely
at her. "It's was her case," she replied.

"Fake asholle." Draco scoffed at he saw Antares smiling which was mostly a mocking one.

"Fuck off, dear ferret cousin."