𝟎𝟓𝟔; sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴀʀ

THEY SET OFF FOT PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL'S TRANSFIGURATION LESSON. It took them so long to find her classroom that, early as they had left Divination, they were only just in time. Coventina chose a seat right at the back of the room, feeling as though she were sitting in a very low spotlight; yet the rest of the class kept
shooting furtive glances at her, as though she were about to drop dead at any moment.

"Is everyone this stupid in the next generation?" Lucius muttered, his head on his fiance's shoulder.

She hardly heard what Professor McGonagall was telling them
about Animagi (wizards who could transform at will into animals), and
wasn't even watching when she transformed herself in front of their eyes into a tabby cat with spectacle markings around her eyes.

"Minnie, you are so cool!!" Marlene smiles brightly, her eyes sparkle at her favorite professor.

"Thank you."

"Really, what has got into you all today?" said Professor McGonagall,
turning back into herself with a faint pop, and staring around at them
all. "Not that it matters, but that's the first time my transformation's
not got applause from a class."

Everybody's heads turned toward Coventina again, but nobody spoke. Then Granger raised her hand.
"Please, Professor, we've just had our first Divination class, and we were reading the tea leaves, and-" "Ah, of course," said Professor McGonagall, suddenly frowning.

Professor McGonagall sighed, "Some professors turned the students stupid.?

"There is no need to say any more, Miss Granger. Tell me, which of you
will be dying this year?" Everyone stared at her."Me," said Coventina, finally, looking naturally bored.

"Ahahha!!" Barty laughs. "Her bluntless is everything that I live for."

"Same." Dorcas grined.

Some would asked themselves if she was just born with a bored look or was just bored with everything.

2nd option.

"Ohh, maybe she could join the future prankstars!" Fabian said to his twin brother.

"You are right, bro!" Gideon grined.

"I see," said Professor McGonagall, fixing Coventina with her beady eyes.
"Then you should know, miss Potter, that Sibyll Trelawney has predicted the death of one student a year since she arrived at this school. None of
them has died yet. Seeing death omens is her favorite way of greeting a new class. If it were not for the fact that I never speak ill of my colleagues-"

"Oh, Minnie is lying." Sirius chuckles, as he remembered everytime he would turned into his animagus and hear McGonagall complaining about her stupud colleagues.

Professor McGonagall broke off, and they saw that her nostrils had gone
white. She went on, more calmly, "Divination is one of the most
imprecise branches of magic. I shall not conceal from you that I have very little patience with it. True Seers are very rare, and Professor Trelawney-"

The word 'seers' catched Coventina's attention quicker than any chocolate ever did. She raised a brow and smirked. She already know what to
do after class.

"Oh oh." Fleamont let out a sigh, "Something tells me that she already found one." He murmured.

"You said something, husband?" Euphemia asked him sweetly.

"Ah merely my curiousity, sweet wife." He replied softly to the woman of his life.

Professor McGonagall stopped again, and then said, in a very matter-of-fact tone, "You look in excellent health to me, miss Potter, so you will excuse me if I don't let you off homework today. I assure you that if you die, you need not hand it in."