𝑳𝒂𝒑 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Chapter Forty four

Isamu found himself struggling in his spot, confusion etched across his face as he looked around. Aang, Katara, Toph, and Suki surrounded him in one of the bedrooms of the royal family's beach house, all looking rather serious.

"What's going on? Guys, why am I strapped to a chair?" he asked, wriggling against the restraints.

Aang crossed his arms, his expression stern. "You're a disturbingly heavy sleeper, and we have some business to conduct."

"What business?" Isamu asked, his eyes sweeping across his sister and her friends curiously. "And where's the rest of you?"

"Elora and Zuko are training in the courtyard, and Sokka dragged Inara into town—" Katara began to explain, but Toph cut her off.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is we've got you right where we need you, and we're taking matters into our own hands," Toph smirked, raising her fists.

"Toph, we're not beating him up!" Katara exclaimed, smacking away Toph's fists.

"Why not?" Suki asked, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, why not?" Toph said imitating her and looking disappointed.

"Guys, we're just going to explain things to him. I'm sure he'll understand," Aang said, trying to maintain calm.

"No, he won't," Suki shook her head

"I say go on with it so we can confirm if he really won't," Katara grumbled as they all turned around. But Isamu was fast asleep again, snoring softly.

"Is he serious?" Aang frowned, scratching his head.

Without a word, Suki stepped forward and slapped him awake.

"Suki!" her friends shouted, as Toph laughed. Isamu gasped awake, eyes wide with confusion.

"Was that necessary?" Isamu asked his sister, grinning with wide eyes and raised brows.

"Probably not, but I enjoyed it," Suki replied, smirking.

"Stop this nonsense, guys. Let's just sort this out like adults," Katara urges, her voice laced with exasperation.

"Nobody in this room is an adult," Aang retorts.

"Isamu is!" Katara defends.

"Not in the brain," suki shakes her head.

"I'm offended,"

"Isamu, you have to stop flirting," Aang said, getting straight to the point. Isamu raised an amused brow before shaking his head.

"No can do. Flirting is part of my heritage," he said, leaning back in the chair with a casual shrug.

"What do you mean?" Katara asked, just as confused as the rest of her friends, while Suki sighed.

"Your ancestors were man sluts too?" Toph snickered, causing Suki to stifle a laugh.

"What we mean is you need to stop flirting with Elora," Suki said more seriously, and Aang grabbed Isamu by the collar, pulling him closer.

"I waited too long for 'Selora' to happen. You won't ruin it," Aang declared firmly, still holding Isamu by the collar.

"Selora?" Isamu frowned, clearly puzzled.

"It's some name he made up to refer to Sokka and Elora's relationship," Toph waved dismissively.

"Yeah, I shipped it before it was even a thing," Aang added, letting go of Isamu's collar and crossing his arms defiantly.