⋆ ★gof ⟿ it's okay, i guess★⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Y/N's P.O.V. 

After returning to her dorm from being frozen, as a statue, and basically waterboarded for the second task, Y/N took a long, hot shower in the bathroom connected to the girl's dormitory. Hermione insisted that Y/N go first, since she was down in the depths of the lake for considerably longer. 

Subsequent to said shower, Y/N mumbled to Hermione that she was going to take a nap. It was only around noon, since the task had started at nine-thirty. She curled up in her blankets, left alone with her own thoughts and boredom. 

The beginning of her nap was full of Y/N trying to discern faces and other drawings in the drapes of her curtains. She found a funny looking guy with carrot-like nose. 

For her shower, she had taken off all of her jewelry, and placed it on her nightstand beside her mirror. Before getting into bed, she clasped her Herms and Trouble book necklace around her neck, but left Cedric and Elijah's bracelets on her bedside. 

As she slowly drifted off to sleep, Y/N was pondering her whole situation. 

She should've just let Harry apologize. 

Why was she running away from what she wanted? Why was she running away from an apology that she so desperately desired and needed? It was stupid, really. 

It felt odd, not being close to Harry. 

Maybe she should push her pride aside and listen to him, and hear him out. Maybe Remus was right, and sometimes the people you know and love aren't what they seem, but maybe Harry didn't mean any of it. 

She didn't need him to reciprocate her love...that wasn't under either of their control. She just needed him to apologize for basically calling her a whore, and for pushing aside how she felt. 

But for that, she needed to let him apologize. 

Y/N's last thought before she fell asleep was how much she missed Harry, and how she would give him a chance. 

Through her slumber, her dreams were strange. Some made sense, like drowning, since she had just been in a lake...and some didn't make any sense at all.

A loud clang woke Y/N up abruptly, and she checked the clock in the dorm. It was around four in the afternoon...she'd been out for a good amount of time. 

Turning around in bed, she found the source of the clang to be Spellie. The dragon had deposited something on Y/N's nightstand - Harry's bracelet.

She hadn't seen it since after the Yule Ball, when she'd taken it off and then immediately started sobbing. It sat, now, on her nightstand. The Flos Lunaris flowers shone brightly, illuminating the silver of the bracelet.