⋆ ★poa ⟿ remus is going to kill harry★⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Y/N's P.O.V.

For the next couple days, the school was bustling, especially the teachers. Everywhere the quartet went, they saw tighter security. Flitwick was attempting to teach the front doors to recognize Sirius Black from a photo.

Easter was approaching and so were...more security restrictions. Yay!

They narrowly avoided Filch, who was running around and fixing every nook and crany of the castle. Sir Cadogan, to Y/N's great disappointment, had been sacked. His portrait returned back to the lonely landing on the seventh floor.

The Fat Lady, who had never really liked Y/N, was returned to all her glory as the Door of the Gryffindor common room. She would only accept if she had security, so Dumbledore hired surly-looking guard trolls who always swung their clubs menancingly.

During breakfast on Monday, Neville received a red envelope. Every student in the hall already knew what it was.

Y/N heard Ron tell Neville, "Run for it," as the boy ran out of the Great Hall, clutching the envelope in one hand.

Y/N smirked to Hermione, knowing she was thinking of the same thing. That time in second year, when Harry and Ron crashed Mister Weasley's car into the Whomping Willow and Ron had received a Howler.

///

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Missus Weasley's voice roared from the letter. "HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR?"

Y/N, Harry and Hermione were all snickering, while Ron was as red as his hair.

"I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!" the Howler spat. "YOUR FATHER IS FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK - AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT!"

Ron winced away from the letter as Y/N and Harry burst out into laughter and Hermione gave a disapproving look.

"IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!"

With a load groan, Ron slumped so far into his seat that nobody could see him. Y/N and Harry were clutching each other, wheezing. It was just so incredibly unfortunate - it was absolutely hilarious!

Harry wiped Y/N's tears away while Y/N laughed into his shoulder.

"Oh, and Ginny dear," Missus Weasley's voice softened. "You got into Gryffindor! Your father and I are so proud!"