⋆ ★poa ⟿ moony, [censored], padfoot and prongs★⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Harry's P.O.V. 

Sirius Black, the man who was the cause of his parents' demise, stood before them. 

He looked like a man who hadn't seen daylight in decades, which, Harry supposed, he hadn't. 

His waxy skin sketched across the bones of his hand, the hand that was brandishing Ron's wand in their direction. 

"Expelliarmus!"he said, voice hoarse. 

Harry, Y/N, Ron and Hermione's wands were blasted from their grip, rendering them defenseless. 

Black's eyes were fixed on Harry and Harry stared back defiantly. He wasn't going to let this piece of filth intimidate him. 

Unconsciously, before he even knew what he was doing, Harry sidestepped so he was in front of Y/N, blocking her from Black's view.

"I thought you'd come help your friend," Black said. His voice sounded strained, as though he hadn't used it for a while. "Your father would have done the same for me...Good, you didn't run for a teacher. It will make it easier..." 

Frozen, Black's taunt about his father rung in his ears. Hate building in his chest, Harry wanted his wand back. He didn't want to defend himself, he wanted to hurt. He wanted to kill. 

He stared forward, but two pairs of arms held him back. Y/N whispered frantically in his ear, "Harry, you can't! I know, I know you want to, but please..." 

"Harry, no!" Hermione said in a petrified whisper. 

Ron, however, stood up very suddenly, causing him to sway on the spot. When Y/N and Hermione reached to help him, still holding Harry, he brushed it off. 

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" he said fiercely. 

Harry thought his heart melted a little, at that. 

A look that Harry couldn't figure out flashed across Black's expression. "Lay down," he said quietly to Ron. "You'll hurt your foot even more." 

"And who hurt his foot in the first place?" Y/N snapped. 

Hobbling the length (a couple steps) over to Harry, Y/N and Hermione, Ron said weakly, "Did you hear me? If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill all of us!" 

With a weak chuckle, Black grinned. "Only one will die tonight," Black told them. 

"Why's that?" Harry spat. "Didn't stop you last time, did it? Didn't stop you when you killed my parents, didn't stop you when you blew that street to bits!"

Black just heaved a sigh. 

Harry wanted more of a reaction. Black didn't deserve to stay quiet. He wrenched his arm out of Hermione's grip, but struggled slightly with Y/N's. When he did, she loosened her hold, but held his hand.