⋆ ★poa ⟿ fury and firebolts★⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Y/N's P.O.V. 

Fred, George and Elijah were escorting her to Gryffindor Tower after the Hogsmeade trip. They were back early so Y/N could meet up with Dean and so Fred, George and Elijah could go to the Slytherin common room and turn all their furniture scarlet red. 

Entering, their faces were red from the cold and Y/N's nose was freezing. 

In the Entrance Hall, Elijah noticed. 

"Y/N?" he asked, keeping his gaze forward while walking. 

"Hm?" 

He took off his scarf, (navy blue with black stripes) and handed it to her. "Take this," Elijah said. 

Y/N could feel her heart rate quicken. "But we're inside now?" she said questioningly. 

Elijah shrugged, "Your face is red from cold - so even though I'd rather see it and pretend you're blushing for me, I want you to be warm." 

What? 

Blushing for him...

Get it together, Y/N! What would Ron say? What would Hermione say? 

Well, Hermione would just say she was betraying Harry.

Which she wasn't, since she was just going to deflect Elijah's advances...oh, and because there was nothing between her and Harry. 

Get it together. 

"You wish I was blushing for you," she teased. But she took the scarf from him and wrapped it around her neck, pulling it up so it covered her nose slightly. 

"Like I couldn't make you blush right now," he smirked. 

Y/N almost felt the butterflies. But, for some reason, it was...not enough? She didn't know why she felt like that- usually, flirting went nowhere. But for Harry and Elijah, she always reacted. 

Harry more than Elijah. 

But...Elijah still affected her. If Harry wasn't going to do anything...might as well...

Get it together. 

"Alright, guys!" Fred interrupted before Y/N could say anything.