⋆ ★poa ⟿ remus lupin, the softie★⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Harry's P.O.V. 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here, Georgie?" Harry heard a voice say.

He opened his eyes groggily, groping around the couch for his glasses - wait, the couch? He found his glasses and shoved them onto his face, looking around at his environment. Harry was in the Gryffindor common room and it was early morning, maybe, since it was still rather empty. Light shone in from the windows and he could see the silhouettes of two people standing before him. 

"I think it's our little sister, tangled up on a couch with a boy," Fred said, an almost dangerous tone in his voice. 

Harry was suddenly aware that he was laying on something, no, someone. Looking down, he saw that Y/N was also laying down, her head against the arm of the couch and Harry's hands around her waist, head on her chest

Fred and George would never let this go. "Look, Fred, George-" 

"Don't even try," warned George. "Get off our sister," he ordered. 

But Harry didn't want to disturb her, not when she looked so peaceful in her slumber. "Just let me explain," he said, scared. Being murdered by Y/N's honorary brothers was not something he was looking forward to. 

"Fine, make it quick. Not like you'll convince us, but go on," snarled Fred, crossing his arms. 

"Last night we were doing homework and then I finished, right? So like, I laid my head down in her lap and she didn't stop me and then she played with my hair," Harry said, his voice adopting a dreamy quality at the last few words. 

George fake gagged.

"And we were just talking and then we fell asleep and I don't even know how we got in this position! Maybe she like, slid or something. I promise I didn't do anything wrong, I mean, I would never! I love her - as a friend of course, and - and-" Harry rambled nervously. 

Fred and George glared at him, lips curling into sneers. 

"Please don't kill me," he said desperately. 

The twins burst into laughter, doubling over. George even ended up on the floor, his knees giving in. "Did you see his face, Freddie?" he asked through howling laughter. Their wheezes echoed through the common room, breaking the silence of the morning.