twenty four

i woke up around 10 am hoping this shit was a dream but sadly it wasn't. i was still in vegas. i was super hungry but i remember duke told me i couldn't go out so i patiently waited for him to come in. i was in the middle of a movie when i heard the door crack open.

duke - good morning. he closed the door and came close to me.
cat - hey. i scooted back still afraid of him.
duke - how was your sleep
cat - it was great. i like the bed.
duke - good
cat - duke ?
duke - yes?
cat - um can i start coming out of my room? please? i won't try to escape, i promise. i pleaded
duke - fine. but im gonna keep my eyes on you wherever you go.
cat - okay. i smiled
duke - are you hungry?
cat - yes
duke - cmon.

he led me out of the room and downstairs. now that it was day
time, i could see all the details in the house. like the kitchen, the pool in the back yard, etc.

maid - hey sweetie, what would you like for breakfast?
cat - um, bacon eggs and pancakes please. i smiled.
maid - you got it. she smiled and got the items.
duke - after you eat, get ready to go out with me today.
cat - where are we going?
duke - i gotta handle some business and we have to get you a new phone.
cat - a new phone? with all my co-
duke - no. you're only going to have my contact in there and maybe tana if you're lucky.
cat - okay. i sighed.
maid - here you go sweetie. enjoy.

she handed me my plate with fluffy eggs, perfectly cooked bacon and fluffy pancakes with chocolate chips in them with a garnish on top of the plate. i finished all of it and it was delicious. i went back upstairs with duke following me of course like im not a grown ass woman who can walk by herself.

cat - you can stop following me now, i'm in the room.
duke - look just get dressed and meet me downstairs.
cat - fine. i said opening my bags and getting an outfit.

i did my routine and picked out a short sleeve pink 2 piece with pink crocs and curled my hair and met him downstairs.

duke - you look good. he smiled
cat - thanks.
duke - alright lets go.

i followed him out the car and he opened the door for me. the car smelled like a brand new car. he had so many other cars parked in the front, i wonder if he'll let me have this one.

cat - duke?
duke - yes ma'am? he said checking his mirrors
cat - i like this car
duke - you do? you can have it, i got other cars.
cat - really?? i said excitedly
duke - yeah yeah don't get too excited i'll still be watching you while you drive this. he said focusing on the road.
cat - fine. i looked out the window.

kai pov
i was worried about cat. she wasn't picking up any of my texts, calls or facetimes. the messages weren't going through. it's like she ghosted me.