twenty five

we arrived at some kind of broken house when he stopped the car.

duke - stay here. he said turning off the car
cat - okay. i said quietly.

this was my time to escape. when he got in the house, i took off my seatbelt and opened the door and immediately started running to i don't know where.
i arrived to some kind of gas station and asked for help.

cat - hi um can you help me? i was kidnapped. i said frantically and out of breathe.
worker - sorry can't help you. he said nonchalantly
cat - why not?
worker - because you were captured by duke dennis. and he owns half of las vegas. and some of la.
cat - what? i said confused
duke - cat get your ass over here. he said sternly by the door. how did he find me?
cat - but i-
duke - get in! he shouted which made me flinch

i quickly got in the car and he started speeding back to the house.

duke - i thought i told you not to go anywhere.
cat - im sorry duke, im really sorry. i was just scared and i wanted to go home and im scared of you.
duke - cat if i tell you to do something you fucking do it. got it?
cat - yes
duke - so new plan. you won't have a phone unless i tell you. you won't leave your room unless i tell you. and you won't go anywhere with me unless i tell you. understand?
cat - yes. i said starting to cry
duke - dry those tears. he said pulling into the driveway.

- one month later

i was starting to get used to duke, i had a lot more freedom now and i didn't wanna leave vegas at all anymore. duke is starting to get use to me and everything despite all those times when he would treat me like shit. he's changed his ways. he treats me better he buys me designer clothes and shoes, he's patient, he makes sure im fed and everything.

cat - baby? i shook him to wake up.
duke - yes mama. he rubbed his eyes
cat - im hungry. i whined
duke - go ask esmeralda (maid) to make you something to eat.
cat - but i don't feel like getting up. can you get it?
duke - fine. he said getting up and stretching.
cat - thank you baby.

i was waiting for my food when i heard his phone ding multiple times. i didn't wanna hurt my own feelings by checking but i couldn't resist. i picked up his phone and some of the texts were from someone named cookie. who is cookie? i clicked on the texts to see her half naked body on the screen saying, "like it?" showing her red lingerie. i swiped down to show more of the texts of him hearting the pics of her and telling her how sexy she is. my heart sunk to my ass. i was hurt and mad. but there was nothing i could do. i couldn't leave las vegas. i put down his phone and walked to the balcony to get some air.

duke - here you go baby. he said coming back with a plate full of food.
cat - thanks. i snatched the plate
duke - what's wrong with you?
cat - who's cookie?
duke - oh she's just an acquaintance, why? he said
cat - you're a fucking liar. i started punching his chest then he immediately pinned me to the bed so i couldn't move.
duke - cat, that's my fucking friend. whatever you saw in that phone isn't true. it's not even mine, it's damion's (friend) did you see another phone on the dresser?
cat - yeah.
duke - that's mine. here. he grabbed his phone and gave it to me. i looked through all of his apps, his recently deleted messages and photos and they were all clean.
cat - i'm sorry, im just used to being cheated on. i said feeling stupid
duke - why would i ever cheat on you? you're beautiful, kind, sexy, and adorable.
cat - kiss me please. he gave me a quick peck
duke - now eat your food and after get dressed i just have to make this drop.
cat - okay. i smiled

i ate and got ready to leave. i hopped in the car and played some songs on the radio while he drove. one thing about him, he always put his hand on my thigh while driving. i loved it.

i missed all my friends, i wanted to go back to la to see them but duke wouldn't let me. i wonder why?

cat - duke?
duke - yes mami.
cat - can i see tana?
duke - absolutely not.
cat - but why? i whined
duke - because i told you that you're never going back to la.
cat - whatever. i muttered
duke - what was that?
cat - nothing. i said looking out the window
duke - look don't give me attitude, do you hear me?
cat - yea.
duke - yeah? that's not how you ans-
cat - yes duke. i cut him off.
duke - thank you. he said talking his hand off my thigh.

i could tell he was irritated. i was too, i wanted to see my friends.

- home

i was in the shower when duke came with everything off. i tried to resist looking at his body because i was still angry at him but failed. i turned around to wash my body but i could feel him staring. so i turned back facing him. he was so much taller than me which made it better.

duke - i love your body.
cat - thank you. i hid my smile

smut warning

he crashed his lips on mine and picked me up and put me against the wall and shoved himself in me roughly. i moaned out loud and as he kept thrusting in me i got louder and louder and soon i felt like i needed to cum.

cat - duke i h-have to cum. i struggled to get out
duke - go ahead. he said out of breath

i released and squeezed my legs around his waist and i felt a warm feeling shoot up. i didn't think too much about it other than it feeling good. we got out the shower and went to bed.

-
-
-
-
-
a/n - hmmm what's gonna happen next