fourteen

we arrived at a hotel with roses leading up to the room. he opened the door to reveal roses on the bed with chocolate, pizza, a small box, and balloons asking me to be his girlfriend. i held my hand over my mouth in awe.

cat - ethan this is beautiful. yes i will be your girlfriend. i jumped on him and hugged him.
ethan - good. he kissed my cheek.
cat - what's this? i asked walking over and picking up the small box.
ethan - open it. he smiled.

i opened the box and saw a heart ring with pink rhinestones around it. it was a beautiful promise ring.

cat - it fits perfectly. i said slipping it on my ring finger.
ethan - i know baby.

we ate our pizza and my chocolate and i was feeling a little sleepy after eating. i later fell asleep on ethan's chest.

-5:22 pm.

i woke up with marks on my arm and to ethan watching tiktok.

ethan - hey sleepy head.
cat - hey baby what time is it? i said still waking up.
ethan - 5:23.
cat - oh shit i slept for that long.
ethan - yeah you were pretty tired. but we got time left is there anything you wanna do?
cat - can we go to the beach ?
ethan - of course. we have to get your clothes tho.
cat - why? i said confused
ethan - because we're spending the night here silly. then in the morning we're gonna fly back to cali.
cat - oh yeahh ugh. wait what school do you go to in cali?
ethan - ucla why?
cat - REALLY? i asked happily. 
ethan - yes. he said laughing.
cat - i do too. how come i never seen you?
ethan - oh because im new.
cat - omg are you staying on campus.
ethan - yes. he said happily.

i got up and hugged him and cheer because i was excited that we would see each other basically everyday. after we hugged, we went in the car and drove back to pack all my stuff up. it was kind of bittersweet because i was gonna miss my girls and i was also gonna see my man everyday too. i knocked on the door holding back tears. they opened the door finally.

layelle - hey boo. come in. how was your date ?
cat - good. but i have good news and bad news.
taylor & desirae - what is it?
cat - bad news is im staying with ethan at a hotel so this is my goodbye. good news is me and him go to ucla together. i let out in one setting.
all - we're gonna miss you. they came up and hugged me.
cat - i love yall. i said tearing up.
all - we love you more.

i headed to my room to gather all my stuff and said my final goodbyes to my girls and headed back to ethan's car.

ethan - got everything? he asked before pulling off.
cat - yeah. i fake smiled with a tear down my face.
ethan - it'll be okay. you'll see them again princess. he said backing out and wiping my face.
cat - you're right.

we got back to the hotel and i put on my favorite bathing suit i got at the saks. i looked so good. ethan looked good. we were the most elite couple ever. we headed to the car and drove to the beach. the breeze was nice, we were singing to partynextdoor & future and everything. we finally got there and it was getting dark also. one thing i really love is going to the beach at night. there was also no one there which made it better.

ethan - cmon. he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the water.
cat - the water feels so good.
ethan - you're so beautiful. he said staring into my eyes.

smut warning ( detailed )

i smiled at him until we locked eyes and kissed in the sand. five minutes later we were making out and his hands were on my ass. he got on top of me and deepened the kiss and my hands were running down his abs. he slipped his cold fingers in and started rubbing my clit through my bathing suit. i moaned into the kiss and brushed my hands through his hair. he took my bathing suit off which left me naked.

ethan - your body is perfect. he said looking at me from head to toe.
cat - thank you. i said softly.

he got down and spread my legs to where my feet were on his shoulders. he then put his hands around my thighs and started kissing them all the way to my pussy. he started licking my pussy which caused me to moan loudly. after he licked it for two minutes, he noticed i was throbbing so hard. he started sucking on my clit while squeezing my thighs. i was a moaning mess. i was grabbing the towel i was laying on grabbing his hair. after a while my legs were shaking. he stopped and took off his trunks. his dick was huge. he then pressed his chest against me aligning his dick with my pussy.

ethan - you ready?
cat - y-yes. i stuttered.
ethan - are you sure? he asked.
cat - yes im sure.

he slipped his tip inside me. he moaned in my ear causing me to jump and moan slightly. it hurt a bit, but i didn't want him to stop. he slipped more in to where all of him was inside me.

ethan - fuck you feel so good.

i melted at his voice and stared at his eyes while he was inside me, they were full of lust. i kissed his lips while he fucked me so good. i felt him all in my stomach, it feels so fucking good.  he was playing and sucking on my boobs and lifted my legs in the air and pounded me harder and harder. he held my thighs with his left hand and gripped my boobs with his right hand. he started sucking on my nipples as i was playing with his hair.

cat - oh f—fuck ethan. i moaned as my pussy got wetter.
ethan - does that feel good? he asked fucking me harder.
cat - yes fuck. i squeezed my eyes shut.

after a few minutes i felt like i had to pee. but it felt so good i didn't want him to stop.

cat - ethan i h—have to pee. don't stop please. i begged.
ethan - that means you're about to cum baby.
cat - oh fuck i have to cum. i moaned.
ethan - go ahead my love. he said speeding up his pace.

after i moaned for a minute, i released all over his dick. i felt so good after, but i felt so disgusting afterward. why did i even do this? i got up and started putting my bathing suit and cover up back on.

ethan - where are you going? he asked concerned.
cat - do you think we should have did this?
ethan - yes baby. do you feel we shouldn't have?
cat - a little. i feel disgusting. i said looking down.
ethan - you're beautiful. and you felt so good. your body is perfect. it's like that once you have sex so don't worry. now, take your clothes back off so i can feel your body against mine okay? he lifted my chin.
cat - okay. i smiled taking my bathing suit back off.

we cuddled up on the sand looking at the moon and the stars and fell asleep later.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
a/n - hii.  i felt so cringe writing this but here's a smut. im surprised cat doesn't have sand in her uterus by now 😭