two

-cat pov
i parked and i walked in the school and it was just as i imagined. big, clean, hella people. i head to the office to get my schedule. the principal was friendly. he handed my schedule and i saw i had all my desired classes. perfect. i start walking looking around the campus. as i turned back around, i bumped into a tall darkskin dude with hella tattoos with a short boy. they were fine but they looked like players and i knew i wasn't their type.

duke - aye watch where you walkin lil girl. he said looking down at me frowning. i wasn't scared but i didn't wanna argue, i just wanted to get to my class in time.
cat - sorry. i walked away from him holding my
stuff and putting it in my locker.

the bell had rung and i started heading to first period which was psychology. i walked in with the professor and the first person i seen was the tall boy sitting next to the short boy. great.

-duke pov
after i had that encounter with that girl, i headed to class with kai. i was chillin on my phone until the professor walked in with her. fuckin stalker. i can't lie, she was beautiful. but she might just be another one of my hoes.

professor - good morning everyone. we have a new student. meet catrina.

she waved and smiled shyly. everyone waved back except me. something about her turned me on. idk if it was because of earlier or something else. i can't fall in love with this girl at all. i'm a player.

-cat pov
everyone waved at me except the tall boy. fucking asshole. there was one extra seat open next to him. i
prayed to not sit there.

professor - you can sit at that extra seat open next to duke. duke raise your hand.

he raised his hand while smiling showing his bright ass grills. are you fucking serious.

i cursed silently and while walking to the seat. i felt a pair of eyes stare at me.

duke - don't get too fuckin comfortable. and don't talk to me.

cat - wasn't planning on it. i whispered low.

his hot ass breath turned me all the way off.

duke - what u say?

cat - nothing

i watched the professor teach still feeling eyes on me. i ignored it and wrote down notes.

when class ended i felt a hand grab my arm and pull me into a hallway where nobody was. i looked at duke in fear while he was towering over me.

cat - what are you doing?

duke - i heard what you said in class. next time you ttm like that ill do something worse.

cat - fucking let go of me. i snatched my arm away from him and started speed walking til he lost me