five

saturday.

-ella pov
i woke up from my sleep and realizing that i forgot to text cat so i decided to text her and wait for her to reply.

-cat pov
i woke up to the sound of my phone dinging and saw that mattia was gone and popcorn all over the floor. i looked at my phone and seen that duke, mattia and ella texted me.

mattia

good morning cat, i had to leave because i got work
but you looked so beautiful sleeping. ❤️

good morning mattia &
it's fine and thank you

you're welcome.
what do you have planned for today?

hmm idk yet maybe hang out with ella

ella? ella views ?

yea yk her?

he had stopped replying for some reason. weird. maybe he went to work. i went to check the other notifs from duke and ella.

duke

yoo my bad for last night.
kai told me what happened

it's cool

uhh so wyd today?

going out with ella or something

ella? damnnnn

what? why is everyone so shocked about

bc that's mattias ex. 😂

what does that have to do with me

aye idk but be careful they still might have feelings for each other

okay..

maybe that's why he stopped replying after i told him i was gonna hang out with her today. strange. why does he still care anyways. he likes me.

ella

hey boo, wanna hang out today?

hey!! and yea sure what u wanna do?

we could go shoppinggg!

yess let's do it

okay get ready and i'll pick you up in an hour

okay sure!

i told her what dorm i was in and started getting ready and cleaning up my room from last night. i took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, curled my hair and put on a cute outfit for the day.

cuteeeee

cuteeeee.

as soon as i get my purse, ella texts me and says she's here. i head out and greet her and get in the car. as we're driving i ask her sum stuff about mattia.

cat - did you and mattia have something going on?
ella - yeah we kinda did but we sailed that ship a long time ago. she chuckled a bit
cat - ohh okay okay. i smiled slightly.
ella - why?
cat - oh i was just asking because me and him are kinda talking and he stopped replying when i told him i was hanging out with him and duke told me about you and him. i glanced at her.
ella - oh yeah he's like that. every time he hears my name or sees me, he just goes silent. she furrowed her eyebrows looking at the road.
cat - he didn't do that at the party tho?
ella - because he didn't see me love. she looked at me while laughing.

we arrived at rodeo drive and got hella stuff at the saks. gucci, prada, richard millie, etc. california was extremely bougie. especially in beverly hills. we had sm fun, we got food and went up in the hills. it was a blast. she dropped me back off at my dorm and said bye. as i went back to my room i got a notification from duke.

-duke pov
i got bored and decided to text cat how everything went with her and ella. sometimes ella can be a groupie and a homewrecker, so i didn't know if it could be different towards cat. after she told me how everything went, me being the drama lover i am, i decided to invite ella, cat, mattia and kai to my place and see how shit go. i put them in a groupchat.

m- mattia, e- ella, c- cat, k- kai, d- duke

d- so how yall feel abt coming to my placee?

c- umm sure..

d- stfu cat

e- sure why not duke 😐

m- bro what

d- just come twin

k- that's a bet

m- wtv bruh

i knew why mattia was acting weird. it's because i invited ella and i know how he feel about her. i just wanted the tension going between him, cat and ella. im a terrible person for this but who gives a fuck. but honestly i wanted cat to myself. she was sexy, smart, outgoing. her personality was top tier.

-mattia pov
i started getting ready for dukes dumbass kickback with the ella, cat and kai. i knew why he did this shit. he wanted the tension. that's the type of dude duke is. he's a fucking instigator. i didn't wanna go but i still wanted to see cat. cat was a different type of beautiful. her personality was outgoing. i wanted something with her. ella was a bitch, a sneaky bitch too. her trying to be friends with cat was probably one of her plots. she knows i want cat.

-cat pov
i started getting ready to go to duke's place. i felt like something was going to happen but fuck it. i put on a comfy fit and brushed my hair. the time was 8:16. i was a little late but i didn't wanna be too early. while im walking out duke texts me asking where i am and that everyone was there already. i texted back saying i was otw. i finally arrived and knocked on the door.

when the door finally opened i seen ella and mattia sitting next to each other on dukes bed. weird but okay. but mattia was wearing a wife beater and grey sweatpants. he was so fucking fine. but duke was better. i didn't know who to choose because i know both of them want me obviously.

cat - so what are we doing here. i sat down in dukes gaming chair.
duke - well i wanted to play a couple of games ma. he said pulling out an empty beer bottle
cat - um okay bud. i cringed at the name he gave me.
duke - we gon play 7 minutes in heaven. he snickered.

are you fucking serious. i should've never came. he spun the bottle. when it came to a stop, it landed on me and duke. you've gotta be kidding.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
a/n - good afternoon or morning
10023 words 😱