twenty one

i shot up by the sound of my alarm and woke kai up. it was the end of spring break and time for school again. school was boring and i just wanted to hurry up and graduate.

cat - kai. it's time for school. i shook him
kai - mmm im not going. he mumbled
cat - why not? i asked starting the shower.
kai - tired.
cat - im tired too kai but you see me going right?
kai - ugh. he got up and stared at the wall
cat - cmon kai. i said started to get aggravated
kai - okay okay. what the hell am i gonna wear?
cat - uhhh just go back to your dorm. i said getting in the shower
kai - can i just stay in your dorm. he pleaded
cat - fine kai. i said angrily
kai - sorry bae

i finished my shower and did my routine and got dressed.

cat - clean up my freaking room too.
kai - okay i will baby love you have a good day.
cat - l-love you too. i smiled

i was shocked at the three words but i remembered we knew each other for a while and were comfortable.

i arrived at school and sat next to tana. i missed her a lot, we haven't talked since the party.

tana - you look good baby i missed you.
cat - i missed you more love. i smiled.

i was getting my books out and my ipad to take notes when i felt someone sit down next to me.

i moved away from duke as far as possible. i hated talking to him. i hated everything about him. throughout class i could feel him staring at me from across the room, i just tried to ignore it.

tw ⚠️

me and tana left and as i was heading out to get som lunch i felt someone grab my arm and push me into the same dark hallway on the wall. duke grabbed my throat tight and wouldn't let go.

cat - d-duke please l-let go. i struggled to get out
duke - im tired of you disrespecting me.
cat - duke p-please.
duke - say you're sorry. he demanded applying more pressure on my neck
cat - sorry. i pleaded
tana - cat? she yelled in shock
cat - tana please i wanna go back. i said getting out of his grip and running to her.
tana - i can't wait for kai to fucking find out about this.
cat - it hurts. i cried holding my neck
tana - you're gonna be fine my love.

we finally arrived back at my dorm and i was also scared to tell kai because i know he would flip. i put the key in the door and seen him stretched out on my bed.

kai - there she is.
cat - kai i need to talk to you. i said nervously
kai - okay ma what's wrong? and what happened to your neck?
cat - so about that. i was at school and duke was there and he was sitting next to me and tana so i told her i wanted to move so when class ended he grabbed me and choked me until tana caught him.
kai - are you fucking serious. he said getting angry
cat -  yes.
kai - i'll be right back okay. he kissed my forehead and immediately left.

kai pov
i got in my car and started speeding to duke's. i was tired of his bitch ass putting his hands on cat. i arrived and banged on his room door. he soon opened it and opened saw mattia playing the game but when i saw duke i punched him in his eye. we started going at him until mattia broke us up.

duke - fuck is wrong with you bro
kai - stop putting your fucking hands on cat. i yelled and stormed out.

i got back to cats, i didnt wanna stay in my room by myself, i just wanted to be with her.

cat pov
i was worried about kai, he wasnt answering my texts or calls. i heard a knock at the door and when i opened it, kai was just standing there were with new bruises on his face. he must've got into with duke.

cat - baby what happened. i pulled him into the room and closing the door.
kai - i got in a fight with duke.
cat - come here. i led him in the bathroom
kai - im sorry i just didn't want anyone putting their hands on you. especially duke. he added
cat - it's fine. i said getting out my first aid kit

i applied all the stuff to his face to atleast try to make it better. i don't want him getting into anymore fights at all. especially over me. we talked and talked and soon got tired. we fell asleep after watching a bit of tv

-
-
-
-
-
a/n - oh hello heh