Considering it

Beginning of June 2021

Olivia's POV
It's now the first week of June, these last week I've been finishing moving in my new apartment, I'm almost done.

Today I woke up excited because today I was going to sign officially my contract with Arsenal. It was now nine in the morning, I got up from bed and went directly to have a shower. After that, I got dressed in some joggers and a white t-shirt and then I had breakfast.

I had to be at the Emirates Stadium at 11:00 am and it was now 10 am I had fifteen minutes left before I had to leave. So I clean up a little bit to kill time before it was time to go.

***

Leah's POV
After meeting up with Olivia 2 weeks ago , I haven't stopped thinking about how it's going to be next season with her and Jordan being on the same team. I know that from Olivia's part she won't do anything, but I'm not sure about Jordan. So, once I got at home after Olivia dropped me off, I texted Jordan to tell her that we should talk, and that's what I'll do today. I'm meeting her about half past eleven in the morning in a small café near my apartment.

It's now 11:20 and I'm on my way to the café. It took me 5 minutes to arrive and I saw Jordan was already there sitting on a table, so I went and ordered a tea, I payed and went to sit with Jordan. Let's hope this goes well.

***

Olivia's POV
I've just arrived at the stadium, my manager is already there with Jonas Eidevall. To say I'm nervous is an understatement, I feel my hands are sweating, and all I want to do is go back to my car and drive home. But I can't go back now can I? And plus, this contract it's what I've been waiting for these past two years. So no, I can't run away from what I've wanted since I left Arsenal.

"Hello, can I help you?" - the receptionist  asks me.

"Hi, yes I'm Olivia Anderson, I'm here to sign a contract." I tell him.

"Ah, yes. It's this way, go straight ahead and then turn right and the first door is the office, Jonas is waiting for you in there. Welcome to the Arsenal." - he smiles at me.

"Thank you very much" I smile at him.

On my way to the office I keep telling me that this is what I've always wanted and that it will be okay. Once I got to the office I saw a sign that read Eidevall on the door, meaning that it was his office, I took a deep breath. "Come on Olivia, it's okay" I whisper to myself. And then I knock.

"Come in" I heard Jonas say. I open the door and see Will and Jonas sitting with my contract on the table.

"Hi Olivia, nice to meet you I'm Jonas Eidevall" He says while shaking my hand.

"Hi nice to meet you" I say while smiling at him and then I look at my manager who nods and grins at me.

"Okay, so here's the contract. It's a deal for the next two seasons. I can guarantee that you'll have game time on the pitch, I've seen some highlights of your matches and I like your vision in the game. I'm excited to see what can you bring to the team." he says.

"I appreciate you recognising my work on the field. I'm looking forward for these next seasons" I say and I sign the contract and we shake hands. After that, they give me the new kits and they told me to put them on for the photos.

Once I have my Arsenal kit on, they take some photos of me signing the contract again. Then they show me around the stadium, I still can't believe I'm here, I feel goosebumps all over my body. While they were showing me around they were also doing some interviews about me, my ambitions and some facts about me. We arrived at the pitch and I had a small photoshoot. Once we finished, I took a pic at the stadium and send it to Leah.