𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟐𝟖

Heyy guys!!

~~🌷🎀°✧Happy 1k reads✧ °🎀🌷~~

🤍°•Thankyou y'all•°🤍

A/N :

Kim came to realise about Jeon's birthday in previous part. And J's sister had a symptoms of brain cancer. Kim came to know about this by J and told him to take her soon to hospital.

We'll continue from here....

.
.
.
.
.
.
J and his sister came afternoon to meet Kim in hospital. Kim checked her by MRI scan,CT scan, PET and X-rays etc.

And it's confirmed that she had brain cancer . And she is in early stage so cancer can be cured by surgery. Kim informed it to J. J teared up and Kim consoled him by saying positive words.

Surgery is on tomorrow morning and she is admitted in hospital. J is worried for her and Kim have to go to house as it's already late night. Jeon will wait for him to come.

But he doesn't want to leave J alone. J told Kim to go to house cuz he knows that Jeon is waiting. Kim hugged him while leaving and he is very tired cuz he had a more works today.

He just thinking about Jeon only now. His birthday is coming and he can't spend all day with him for sure cuz he have a surgery.

He want to say this to Jeon. But he is thinking that what if Jeon get hurt by this. He is always thinking anything and doing something. While he driving,he thinks all of these.

He got hit by a truck cuz he crossed the road while signal showing red light. That truck driver went from there as soon as know about car's accident.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His head is bleeding. He became unconscious in a few minutes.

Someone driving in a two wheeler, noticed him and called an emergency number.

After he admitted him in a nearby hospital. Doctors asked him about Kim. He told that he is got a accident and he just admitted him.

They asked to call someone he knows. He unlocked Kim's phone by his fingerprint. He called the one who is in first in recent call list. That person is J.

Someone: Hello!!? This phone's owner had a accident and I admitted him in XXX hospital.

J: What!?? Just please wait for me..

Someone: Okay come fast...

After 10 minutes, J came hurriedly to that hospital. That stranger waiting outside. J asked in counter like anyone admitted cuz of accident.

After hearing these, stranger told him that he is the one who called him. They both went to that operation room. J signed that agreement.

Afterwards doctors started operation. J called Jeon and told everything. J is literally crying cuz he saw Kim covered with blood all over his face and hands too.

After 15 minutes,Jeon and Mr & Mrs Kim came to hospital. Jeon is crying mess. J trying to comfort him. Mr.kim told thanks to that stranger. And asking him what he want for doing this.(A/N: Just a rich People's behaviour)

That stranger said he don't want anything. Assistant Ji hoon also came there . Mr.kim told assistant to collect all information abt that stranger.

Introduction of that stranger:

Name: Woon ho

Study: College (1st yr)

Parents: No one

He is working part-time to get a money. He grown in a orphanage from 3yrs old. He is living in a small house and he is paying amount for that house. He joined college by scholarship only.

He wanted to pursue his lawyer dream. So he working hard everyday to pay his expenses. He never had a best friend in school days. He is not a type who is wasting a time on flirting with girls.

Every boys in his schl was disliked him cuz of his good behaviour. Almost every girl likes him cuz he studies well and looking cute too.

After finishing schl, he moved to another city and rented a small house to live and decided to work. While returning back home, he found Kim. And he is scared. His guardian used to say to him that his parents died cuz of accident and afterwards someone joined him in orphange.

He sometimes had a weird dream similar to accident so he believes that his parents died cuz of this. He scared when he noticed Kim.

Assistant comforting Jeon and saying that he'll be alright and told he won't like to see you cry like this. Woon ho decided to leave from there cuz he gotta go to home then only he can go College tomorrow.

Mr.Kim called him to come.

What will Mr.kim say to Woon ho?

What will happen to Kim?
.
.

~~~~We see in upcoming parts~~~~

~~~🌷🎀° Thankyou y'all✧°🎀🌷~~~

             ×Ignore mistake ×

Please vote ,comment and follow 💜