cold (alex greenwood)

ALEX POV: 

all of the girls had decided to go into town as we were all staying at a hotel in Ireland as we were playing against them in a few days, I made my way downstairs from my room to meet the girls so that we could leave. 

I was one of the first people down there and I was glad because I hate being late for things.

after a few minutes most of the girls had made their way down, apart from one. y/n.

Lots of the girls are always going on about how I've got a crush on her but I always deny it. I know it's true I just won't admit it to them because I feel like they would tell y/n. Like it's not like I don't trust the girls, I literally trust them with my life but I know how annoying they can be and they'd probably tell y/n if I told them that I liked her.

just as I thought that the girl from my thoughts came walking down the stairs of the hotel, she looked gorgeous even though she was only wearing something casual, I couldn't help but stare at her.

I got snapped out of my day dream by Chloe snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Aleeeeeeexxxxxx." she says.

"mhm yeah what." I replied.

"you're staring." she told me.

"no I'm not." I said.

"if you say so, anyway we're going now so let's go." Chloe said.

"Okay I'm coming." I replied to her.

We all walked outside and decided we would walk into town as it was only about 10 minutes walk.

I was walking with Chloe and Beth.

After 10 minutes we were in town and we split into two groups as we wanted to do different things. some of the girls wanted to go and get food and some wanted to shop.

I wanted to shop and so did chloe, alessia, Ella, Georgia, Leah, Beth and Millie. All of the people I was with knew I had a big fat crush on y/n.

y/n wanted to go and get food so she went with the other group of girls.

We were walking past a jewellery shop.

"Alex you should get something for y/n in there." she told me.

"we're not even together!" I said.

"whose not even together?" Georgia asked.

"Y/n and Alex." chloe replied to her.

"you guys may as well be." Leah chimed in.

"anyway do you guys think Alex should get something for her from that shop?" Chloe said pointing at the jewellery shop.

"yessss!" the girls said.

"see Alex everyone thinks you should." Chloe tells me.

"okay fine." I say as we walk into the shop.

"what should I get her?" I ask.

"look get her this!" Ella says pointing at a necklace with a diamond heart hanging from it.

"that's so pretty." Alessia says.

"so should I get that then?" I asked for confirmation.

"yesss she'll love it!" they all said.

"Alright I hope so." I said as I walked over to the counter to pay.

I'd payed and we walked out the shop.

"Alex she'll love it trust me." Millie said.

"okay, hopefully I'm just worried of how she'll react." I reply.