jealous of her teammate (hayley raso)

Y/N POV:

I was in my apartment which I shared with my girlfriend Haley, when I was scrolling through instagram I came across a cute picture of Hayley and one of her Australian teammates I couldn't help but feel jealous I know she wouldn't cheat on me but I still felt jealous. Seeing her with someone else just pit something off inside of me.

as I was thinking that I heard the front door being unlocked.

It was haley coming back from training.

I was pissed at her, I did trust her I just felt like as I don't know what goes on at training as I'm not there and I see all the rumours about haley and her teammate and the pictures it just makes me feel unsure.

she stepped into the kitchen where I stood.

"hey babe." she said and she walked in.

"hi." I dryly responded.

she gave me a look.

"whats up with you?" she asked.

"nothing." I said without an emotion.

"somethings up, what is it you can tell me." Hayley says.

"it's just...." I say.

"just what?" Hayley questions.

"do you like someone else?" I ask.

"Of course I don't, I only love you! where did you get the thought that I like someone else from?" Hayley says in disbelief.

"because everyone is posting things about you and one of your teammates and they're saying like look at this interaction they had and everyone is shipping you and there's tons of pictures of you and shit." I admit.

I show her my phone with all the people going on about Hayley and her teammate.

"awww baby you know I would never do that to you, you're literally my whole world and I would never choose anyone over you, the girl in the pictures is just my friend okay, nothing else, you are the only person I ever want to be with and you're the most gorgeous girl ever.

"yeah I'm sorry I just get worried as I'm not at the camp and I can't see what's happening and the girl in the picture was really pretty and I just.." I say.

"Looks it's okay you can trust me and you're was more pretty than her anyway." Hayley tells me.

"I do trust you I just get worried sometimes I'm sorry." I apologise to my girlfriend.

"Look it's okay gorgeous now come here." Hayley says wrapping me up in her warm chest.

I could smell her signature scent of perfume.

We made our war over to the sofa and sat down and Hayley laid a blanket over the both of us.

She pulled my head into her chest and I once again smelt her perfume.

She ran her fingers through my hair and I played with her necklace.

"I love you so much y/n, I will never love anyone more than I love you." Hayley tells me.

"I love you too hays, I'm sorry that I even asked about the whole teammate thing I should've just known that you wouldn't have done that." I apologise once again.

""look, I promise it's okay baby just stay here with me." Hayley says.

"Okay." I reply.

I cuddle up to Hayley more and we watch a movie.

About 30 minutes into the movie I fell asleep with Hayley running her fingers through my long hair again. And we stayed like that for the whole night not moving one bit as neither of us wanted to let go of each other for any reason at all.

———————————————————————————

A REEEEAAAALLLYYYY short one I'm sorry but I just need to write some one shots to this as I'm trying to post more often so please please please give me requests for any players.

Thank you so so so much for 20k reads!!!

The reason I didn't update for a couple days is because I fell off of a 10mph treadmill ✌🏼

anyways if any of yous have got any ideas or requests lmk!!!

664 words!