Mixed up clothes (lauryn mccabe)

In this yn and Lauryn will play for arsenal
——————————————————————————-

Y/N POV:

I was laying on top of my girlfriend Lauryn cuddling into her while she was still asleep I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake her up and because I just didn't have the energy to move and I loved being like this with Lauryn, it just made me feel safe.

I kept laying down on her until she started to move.

"Hey darling." I said sitting up a bit.

"No come backkkkk." Lauryn wined pulling me back onto her wrapping her arms around me so that I couldn't move.

"Okayyyy but only because I love you." I said putting my arms around Lauryn hugging her.

We fell back asleep for I don't even know how long because we'd woken up to Katie shouting at us to get ready saying we had five minutes before we left.

"WHAT THE FUCK GET UP YOU'VE GOT FIVE MINUTES BEFORE WERE LEAVING OR WERE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU AND YOU'LL HAVE YO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO GET TO TRAINING." Katie shouted.

"Nooooo I don't want to I'm too tireddd." Lauryn said putting a pillow over her head.

"WELL YOU HAVE TO SO GET UP." Katie said

"You've now got four minutes." Katie said walking out the room.

I was still laying on Lauryn and I tried getting up off of her.

"No stay here please y/n." Lauryn pleaded.

"No laur we need to get up." I said in a serious tone.

"But-" she started saying before I cut her off.

"No buts we're getting up now as we need to leave come on we've got 3 minutes now." I said.

"Fine but I'm so tired that I'm actually just gonna sleep on the pitch in training."

"No you can sleep on me in the car if you hurry up." I said trying to bribe her.

"Okay yeah." She said smiling.

"Let's get dressed we've got 2 minutes now." I said checking my phone for the time.

I threw on an arsenal training kit as Lauryn did the same and we walked down into the kitchen where we were met with Katie.

"Just in time, we were about to leave." Katie said pointing to Caitlin.

"Alright well we're here can we go." Lauryn said in a bit of an annoyed tone.

"That's what I've been trying to make you do for the past hour." Katie said whilst walking out the front door hand in hand with Caitlin.

We sat in the car and with Lauryn and me on the back and Katie and Caitlin in the front. Lauryn rested her head on my shoulder to go to sleep.

"Oh shit." Lauryn said quietly.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to be quiet as well.

"Our shorts look." She said as I looked towards my shorts.

Me and Lauryn were both wearing the wrong shorts hers saying "4" which was my number and mine saying "20" on them which was her number.

"shit." I whispered.

"Well we can't do anything about it let's just hope no one notices." Lauryn says before going to sleep on my shoulder.

AT TRAINING:

Lauryn and I walk out onto the pitch for training and  we were all huddled in a group just all taking about any gossip and stuff until Beth suddenly said

"yn, Lauryn your shorts."

"Oh shut up it's only because someone was rushing us to get ready and we picked up the wrong shorts." Lauryn says in a joking way while looking at Katie.

"What! You guys were rapped all in each other's arms not moving until we had 5 minutes before we had to go what did you expect me to do?!" Katie exclaimed.

"ooooo." Came from the girls.

"Fuckk offff." I said leaning into Lauryns shoulder.

"Someone's tired." Kyra laughed.

SKIP TO END OF TRAINING:

Me and Lauryn had got to the car before Katie and Caitlin as they both went to the changing rooms but me and Lauryn didn't change so we were waiting for them in the car. All the girls had been teasing us about the shorts the whole of training.

We both sat down in Katie's car in the back and Lauryn was staring at me.

"What is there something on my face?" I joked.

"No you're just so beautiful." Lauryn told me.

"I love you Lauryn." I said to her.

" I love you more y/n." Lauryn said and she started kissing me.

But as she did a car door opened and me and Katie's voice spoke up.

"Hey no funny business in my car." She said.

"You can't say anything sis, it's not like you don't do that with Caitlin everyday." Lauryn replied back to her sister.

"Shut up Lauryn." Katie said.

Lauryn placed her hand on my thigh and did not move it from my thigh for the rest of the drive.

———————————————————————————
Requested by: gabbiemarshallswife

824 words!