why are you arguing for me? (Leah williamson)

Y/N POV:
we're walking out of the team coach and into the Amex stadium to play against brighton. I was walking with my best mate alessia Russo when a certain England captain decided to barge into my shoulder.

"Jesus, what's your problem leah." I half shouted.

"You." She said walking off.

"Oh my god! I hate her so much." I ranted to alessia.

"So you know why she is like that to you?" Less asked me.

"Nope, no clue at all. I've never done anything to her so I've got no clue what her problem with me is.

"Okay, well let's not focus on Leah because right now we've got a game to win!" Less said lighting up the mood.

"Yeah, let's go gooners!" I shouted.

We walked into the changing rooms and I started getting changed as I did I felt eyes burning into my back. I turned around to be met with the one and only Leah Williamson.

"What." I said.

"What?" She asked acting all innocent.

"Staring at me." I bluntly replied.

"In your dreams, and not everything is about you like I could have been looking anywhere but no you just had to assume it was at you because you think that you're the best person ever, don't you." Leah said.

I just stayed silent, the whole room did.

"alright." I said with no emotion.

"Hey are you okay?" Beth came over and asked me.

"Yeah, I'm used to it." I said.

"Awh y/n I'm sorry." Beth said.

"No, honestly it's fine just focus on the game." I said to her.

"Okay, but I'm always here to talk if you need to." Beth said.

"Yeah I know thanks beffy." I said with a smile.

SKIP TO MATCH.

I was starting which I was buzzing about and I just tried to get Leah completely off of my mind.

I was striker and I passed the ball backwards to alessia who passed it to stina. I ran up the pitch as stina did to and I got into a space in to box stina crossed it to me and I did an easy tap-in.

A GOAL FOR ARSENAL IN THE FIRST MINUTE BY NUMBER 20 Y/N Y/L/N!

I ran to the corner and did a knee slide. The girls tan I hugged me but we were quick to start up again.

It was the second half the score was 4-0 already.

the scoresheet was:
1' y/l/n

24' mead

37' y/l/n

41' blackstenius

The second half had started and I stayed on which I was very happy about but in the 63rd minute I was trying to get past brightons defence which I did easily apart from one, No.3 Poppy Pattinson she seemed to be getting fed up of us scoring and when I tried to shoot she shoved me over and kicked me like what the fuck?

The referee had given her a yellow card but I heard someone from my team arguing with the ref saying that it was a clear red and that the girl should be sent off which she was right about. I looked up from the ground to see who it was and it was Leah. What the hell, why's she arguing for me I thought she hated me.

I wasn't injured so I stood up and started arguing with her ref too.

But she wasn't budging she said if we didn't stop arguing with her then she'd send us off the pitch.

Leah started walking away after the referee said that.

"Leah." I said calling her name.

"What." She said.

"Can I speak to you after the match, I need to ask you something?" I said.

"Okay." She said while walking away.

Jeez one minute she's all defending me then she being the driest person ever with me.

SKIP TO END OF MATCH

the final score was 9-0

score sheet:

1' y/l/n

24' mead

37' y/l/n

41' blackstenius

53' mccabe

66' russo

72' foord

79' mead

89' little

90' +2 y/l/n

I was so so happy because I scored a Hattrick and then I remembered what I wanted to ask Leah. Speaking of the devil, there she was behind me.

"You wanted to ask me something." She said

"Yeah, so why were you arguing for me earlier like you're usually arguing with me not arguing with somebody for me." I said.

"Just because." She said.

"Because what Leah." I said.

"Because I love you." She admitted.

"wait what, really." I asked

"Yeah, how can I not? You're so perfect." She said.

I just looked into her eyes and she looked at my lips.

"Can I?" Leah said.

"You don't even need to ask." I replied

She pulled me in and attached our lips together, it was slow and passionate, she put her hands on my face and held my cheeks.

"I really love you y/n." She said

"I love you too le." I replied back to her.

———————————————————————————

SO EXCITED FOR LEAH TO BE BACK PLAYING FOR ENGLAND!!

please comment ideas, I beg

862 words! 🤍