we met in the club (caitlin foord) PT 2

CAITLIN POV:

the girl from earlier whose name I never got kept staring at me and I was quite enjoying the attention I was getting from her as she was so perfect.

I was just talking to Alanna about something when I heard my arsenal teammate shout

"I KNEW YOU LIKED HER!" to y/n and i immediately knew they were talking about me.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"babe your face." alanna said to me.

"what about it?" I asked trying to act clueless.

"don't be silly babe I know it's the girl again isn't it?" Alanna questioned.

"maybe." I replied.

"Ooooooo caitlinnnnnnnn." Kyra teased.

"shut up." I said jokingly.

Y/N POV:

all the england girls were thinking about leaving so we all grabbed our bits together and decided who was going either who.

There wasn't enough space for us all to go home together as Leah who brought me here had already gone home as she felt ill.

"y/n why don't you go ask Kyra if she can take you back I'm sure she won't mind as you two are like best friends." Alessia suggested.

"Alright." I said as I made my way over to the Matilda's table.

I'd known Kyra through macca and mini and me and Kyra are inseparable.

As soon as I got to the table I walked behind Kyra and jumper on her back.

"KYYRRRAAAA." I screamed.

"Y/NNNNNN." Kyra squealed back.

People must've thought there were 6 year old little girls in the club.

CAITLIN POV:

so that was her name..... y/n, that's such a pretty name for such a pretty face.

it's so nice seeing her and Kyra be so happy with each other.

"ky can you take me home, not now but whenever you're leaving can you because Leah's left already and all the england girls are going now." y/n pleaded.

"I mean I can but I'm sure Caitlin could as well if you'd rather her take you." Kyra said as she pointed towards me giving me a cheeky wink.

"you bitch." I mouthed to her.

"yeah sure!" I said lightening up the mood.

"okay great!" Kyra said grinning at me.

"thank you guys so much, I'm just gonna go tell less that I'm not gonna die!" she said with a little giggle.

God I love her so much.

Y/N POV:

I walked back to the england girls.

"less Caitlin is gonna take me home in a bit." I said trying not to literally scream.

"oh my god perfectttt!" Alessia exclaimed.

"why is it perfect?" I asked in confusion.

"because you two are perfect for eachother!" Alessia said.

"maybe." I said.

I said all my goodbyes to the england girls and headed back to the Aussies table.

"y/n come here." Caitlin said to me.