What Type Of Father He Is

Joe:                                                                                                                                                                                              Easily persuaded, he's cool and lets the kids do whatever they want. But, if he doesn't want to anger you or isn't sure, he sends them to you. He's calm in the kid's arguments. 

 Andy:                                                                                                                                                                           Understanding, he always knows when something is up. He talks it out with them, and helps them through it. But if it's really bad he gets you to help. 

 Patrick:                                                                                                                                                                                    Loving one, he loves to spoil the kids with whatever he can get with them. He gives in to their pleas for stuff and immediately gets it for them. He care about them too much and wants to have everything and hates scolding them. 

Pete:                                                                                                                                                                                                The silly one, he teaches the kids to make the stupidest faces until they fall to the ground laughing. Even though you both raised them, they act more like Pete since he's always coming in and spreading laughter. 

 |-/.:.\-| 

 July 3 2015

 About to go out to see fireworks since they're not getting set off tomorrow.

 Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties